Hour One.

another lower case intended because each chapter should be shorter than a page.

i literally wrote this on a 12 hour flight, and edited it on a another hour flight. get on my level.....of altitude.

haha i know i'm funnier than harry styles.

airplane ride. yaaaay.

harry sat down in his business class seat, and let out a huge sigh of tiredness. a few more people passed him to get back into the regular economy seats. harry buckled his seatbelt as they turned on the fasten seatbelt sign.

"good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome on board to british airways." a male voice spoke through the speakers."we will be flying a nonstop flight to la. the flight should be 10 hours and 40 minutes long. we would suggest you look towards the telly's in front of you and watch our safety video."

harry looked around, and smiled slightly to seeing no one sitting next to him. he laid back, closed his eyes, and tried to relax. though being 19, he's never flown on a plane before. he was nervous and full of fear.

he clicked the button to call over a flight attendant. right away, a male came from the front of the plane, and clicked the light above harry off. his nametag read louis. "yes sir, how may i help you?" louis said.

"umm..i was wondering if i could get a cup of water." harry asked.

"oh of course, i'll be right back." louis said before he left. a few minutes later louis came back with a small cup of water in his hands. "here you go." louis spoke, handing him the water. harry gulped the water down rather quickly. as louis was about to leave, harry grabbed his arm before he was gone.

"i have another question." harry asked.

"yes?" louis said.

"do you, umm, have anything for like, anxiety?" harry asked.

"no i'm sorry, we're not allowed to give medication." louis told harry. harry looked down in disappointment. "but don't worry, the flight will go by slowly, there's no need to be nervous."

"well that's easy for you to say," harry said. "you're a flight attendant, you've probably flown on hundreds of planes."

"the pilot is prepared for takeoff." a voice spoke through the speakers.

"i'm sorry, i have to go, but don't worry, after takeoff it's just smooth flying. you'll be fine." louis said before he left.