Ryan. Danny. Drew. One room.

"Hey Ryan! Get over here! Drew's here!" Danny called up the stairs. "Okay! I just finished up packing!" Ryan ran downstairs and grabbed popcorn and popped it in the microwave. Drew and Ryan always had beef because they're always fighting over Danny.  Ding dong! Drew was at the door. 'Oh great' Ryan thought. Drew walked into the house with someone in all black and purple eyes which were  (obviously) contacts.  "Oh! Hey Jackie!" Danny greeted. Ryan tugged on Danny's shirt. "Who's Jackie?" 'Please be Drew's new girlfriend please be Drew's new girlfriend' Ryan thought.  "This is me and Drew's friend jackie! We met her when we were doing our 'house of gold' sketch\skit!" 'Oh great just friends'  Drew walked to Danny and asked about that smell. "Ryan the popcorn!" Danny pointed to the microwave. Ryan put the popcorn in the trash. "Its fine Ryan. I can fix it." Drew said with a smirk. Drew "accidentally" bumped into Danny and fell into his arms. He looked up into Danny's eyes. Ryan rolled his eyes.  "Drew may I talk to you?"  They walk into the office. "Drew do you like Dannny?" Ryan asked. "Well... I-I guess ha.. ha" drew said nervously.  Okay,  well listen up! I love him and you can't have him he's mine! So go off with you little "jackie" and leave me with my boyfriend!" Ryan whisper yelled.  "R-Ryan... Im telling Danny!" Drew said. Ryan grabs drew and throws himself on the floor and started crying. "Danny! Drew pushed me!"

Ro be coonintuid