the story of my life

my name is Farah Erina im 10 and this is true story of mine please follow me.my life has been a mess because my brother.....i live at malaysia ....i am from rich family...you think rich life mean im happy i guess not at all...

                              chapter 1

after my brother pass the final exam our family really proud of my brother because he got straight A im really proud of him but my family ignore me after that...it was November 2013 my family brought him to Singapore for a week while im stay alone at my house they living their 9 year old children in the house alone...i get straight A too....that what on my mind on December 2013 my brother take an exam to a college and he passes but i think that there is something wrong...on january 2014 my family (with me) brought me to korea but i pay my ticket...but its only 2000$ so i don't really care.in the car before we arriving at the airport my family acted that i was not in the car...this remind me on something my birthday on 13th october 2013 they not even make or give something to me but luckily i have friends at school who actually care about me...back to the story.when we arrive i have to grab all bag while my family doesn't brought anything they leave me behind but luckily for me at the plane i don't seat with them (i only have a brother,mother and father) i seat with one of my friend from london her name is mary ( im schooling at london,malaysia,korea,australia and japan) but when im seat my brother punch me on my face my parents doesn't see because they seat 4 row ahead from my seat my nose bleed really bad but luckily for me two flight attendant help me clean it and put a bandage.when i go to the bathroom ahead my brother push me then i use my nails and create a scars on his hand (i have wolf nails)he then slap me it really hurt my plan to go to the bathroom has crashed i walk back to my seat looking pale my friend asked why so i tell him everything actually my brother in love with mary after the plane ride we all go to the korean aiport it actually big like my usual job i carried all the bag my parents leave me behind AGAIN i need to hold my tears because whenever im crying or broke in tears my father slap me really hard in my face that is my life at korea when we stay there for 7 day or 1 week after we got back to malaysia... on february 2014 my brother goes into college that called MRSM...

           well thats for now i need to go to

  sleep before my mother and father kick me
                  please comment and vote