Chapter 1 : The Walk Gets Worse

One day the four Links were walking in a forest for doing some camping

.
They put the camp in the most calm place of the forest while sat and then started to telling stories to each others.

Green was the first to began telling a cute story, "Green: one day a little kitten was searching for food and than found an awesome fish and decide to take it and go to his place for eating it in peace place and he heard a voice there's was an another kitten the most cute of all the kittens of town" Green get stopped by Blue glaring at him.

"How can you call that a cute story ?!" he was angry at this story.

Vio glares at Blue "if you did let him finish the story we should know the cute part".

Blue angry, gets up.

Red looks at Blue and Vio and get scared and walk away.

Blue draws sword while glaring at Vio who was sitting and looked at him. Green gets up and go between them both "why fight each others ?" Blue calms himself and glare at Green.

Vio notice that Red was gone "wait, where'd Red go ?".

Green notice it after a moment "you're right Vio, he was probably scare by you both".

Red was running away from the camp and get lost, when he saw someone wearing a black tunic with a beautiful purple hair and blood red eyes.

To be continued...

(Who's this person weraing a black tunic, will he help Red to go to the camp or will he hurt him ? You'll know it next time !)

I hope you did enjoy I'm sorry if this was short but I think it's better to let people thinks about the rest of the fanfic until I make the chapter 2. :)