Part 1

Green... Green... Green...

It was green everywhere...

Beautiful scenery...

No ground was visible as it was completely covered with grass..

When looked around...

Different varieties of flower plants...

The beautiful flowers were smiling showing its colourful face...

The stem was waving by the wind in the atmosphere...

Behind the small plants... big trees were also found like Mango tree, Neem tree like trees..

Spreading it wide branches covering the sunlight to fall in the ground..

Waving its leaves creating sound and circulating air...

There found a peacock in the ground walking here & there beautifully...

A parrot was sitting in the beautiful royal bench which was put on that beautiful garden...

It was looking here & there turning its neck...

There was a stand to hold the painting canvas..

The painting canvas in while color was hanging in the stand..

it was holding a beautiful scenery half sketched in it...

Few girls dressed in royal dress with simple jewellery were standing beside the stand...

Radha: Its beautiful...

Seetha: yes... It is very beautiful...

Laughing sound was heard...

'You all started appreciating the half finished work itself'

Roopa: So what... No need to taste the full pot food to know the taste of it...

Swetha: Very well said...we are friends with you since childhood and wont we all know your works...

Laughing sound again...

'Though i try my best to be close friend... you all only try to maintain distance.. Also always try to praise me for nothing'

Radha: Nothing like that... though we are friends since childhood.. You are princess & we are just your friends...

'Just friends... Do you know the value of friends... Dont you do anything for me...'

Seetha: of course we do...We become ready to give our lives...

' Hmmm... Then that is the case... are you all not important to me...'

Swetha: We dont deny... you give importance to us... Still we cant become princess too..

'You all only argue and never agree my words'

Roopa: How can we argue with our princess...

'Dont talk to me again as Princess... I always told you all to call me Roli...

She showed a upset face and sat in the royal bench ...

She went near the parrot leaning on the arm rest in the bench where parrot was sitting...

'Will you tell my name...'

She asked the parrot...

Parrot looked at her boss...

'Tell my name... Roli... Roli...'

Parrot: Roli... Roli...

Roli: See friends, this parrot is hearing my words... But you all never...

She said looking at her friends with her beautiful eyes...

The kajol was beautifully drawn on her eyes above & below the eyelids adding beauty to her eyes...

Light & beautiful make up was adding beauty to her face...

Her beautiful ornaments were getting its pride on being worn by the beautiful princess...

The golden bangles, necklace, hip chain, ear rings, nose ring, anklets...

Not sure whether those ornaments were adding beauty to her...

Or Roli was adding beauty to her ornaments wearing it...

Her smle was making other girls also get disturbed...

The beautiful princess started playing with her parrot & peacock...