Sleepless

Hot, sweaty bodies moved in perfect sync with the sexy songs. Girls with tight booty shorts, tube-tops, skimpy dresses, lace undergarments, sexy high heels, and faces creamed with makeup. A certain blond-haired girl stood out against all the others. Her tight pink dress hugged every curve of her perfect body. Her fluffy white coat dangled off her shoulders. White heels stepped on the dance floor oh-so-carefully. Her sea-blue eyes scanned the dance floor, like an animal stocking their prey. Her eyes landed on a tall dark-haired man. His black shirt flexed his muscles and his arms filled with tattoos. His cold gray eyes locked with the blond's blue ones. He stood up from his stool in the bar. He too stepped on the dance floor, following the blonde's moves. The pair immediately linked up and began to dance to the song, Birthday Sex. Their hands roamed their bodies. Eyes held lust. Never once while they danced did they talk, their bodies did all the talking for them. 

"Let's get a drink." The blond suggested. "Sure." The man agreed.   

The blond girl guided the dark-haired man to the bar where they started talking. The blond ordered a Manhattan. While the dark-haired man ordered Cosmopolitan.

 "Classy huh?" His pink plump lips smirked. And that simple move turned her on.

 "What can I say, I do love a classy drink." The blond flashed a sadistic smile. "The name's Volpina by the way." 

"Cameron. Nice to meet you, Volpina." Cameron held his drink in the air waiting for a cheers.

"Likewise, Cameron." Volpina clinked her drink with his. Both smirked at the wild thoughts running through their head of how they are going to make the most of their sleepless nights. After brief small talk, Volpina and Cameron went upstairs. Volpina had already known that she was going to be having drunk sex with someone. So she purposely chose this bar because they have rooms you can rent out. Volpina wasted no time and quickly unlocked the room. As soon as the door was closed, Volpina jumped on Cameron. Her lips came in contact with his plump ones. Her hands tugged his dark black hair. The kiss wasn't innocent, it was intense, passionate, and dominate. Cameron threw Volpina onto the bed, and before he knew it, his shirt and pants were gone. Obviously, she had done this before. Her clothes soon followed. Trails of hickeys, scratches, and obvious marks of sex stained their bodies. Hair's a mess, clothes wrinkled, and bodies smelt of sweat and sex. The sun blinded Volpina as she woke up intangled in Cameron's arms. 

 "Oh, God..." Volpina groaned as she covered her blue eyes from the blinding sun. She quickly realized where she was and she immediately grinned. She slowly climbed out of the bed. She then got dressed in the same pink tight dress that she had worn the previous night. She tied her long blond hair in a high ponytail and took Cameron's shirt as a souvenir. She looked back at the sleeping Cameron and once again, she grinned and walked out of the room. She walked out of the club and pulled out her phone to call her dear sister.

"Hello? Volpina?" A worried voice was heard on the other line.

"Yes, it's me, dear sister." 

"Where are you?"  

"Strawberry Sweet club."  

"Are you serious?" 

"Yes, now can you please pick me up." 

"Fine." Volpina's sister hung up and in a matter of 20 minutes, a gold/ tan 2019 BMW i8 Roadster came speeding and stopped right in front of Volpina. "Get in loser, we're going shopping!" A girl with violet hair and blue eyes yelled at Volpina. 

"Irene! So glad you came!" Volpina quickly got in the passenger seat at Irene sped back to their house. 

The two girls stopped at a gold gate and Irene inserted the password into the keypad. The gold gates slowly opened, letting the girls go inside the all-white mansion. They parked the car right outside the house and got out. 

"So that's where you were all night." Mused Irene after Volpina told her the story.

"Yup." Volpina said, popping her 'p'. They two girls laughed as they entered the house. Upon their arrival, a lavender haired girl came downstairs. Her hair was darker than Irene's but she still had the same crystal blue eyes as the other girls. Her long lavish hair was half up and half down in mini space buns. She wore a pinkish purplish tube-top, pink straps connecting to her dark navy blue dress pants, over her tube-top she wore the same dark navy blue jacket, matching her pants. Her blue eyes were covered by her Santos de Cartier sunglasses. Her black and gold stilettos clicked on the marble floor. 

"Greetings, Volpina, Irene." The third sister said. She had her head high, shoulders back, and chest puffed out. She walked with grace and elegance. 

"Minerva, good morning." Chimed Volpina.

"Where were you guys?" 

"Oh, Volpina here was being a total slut and spent the night at a club having sex with a stranger." Irene grinned in accomplishment when she noticed Volpina's slightly rosy cheeks. Minerva laughed wholeheartedly. 

"Gosh Volpina, where did we go wrong?" Minerva asked jokingly. 

"I honestly don't know Minerva." Volpina joked. 

 "Volpina, you finally came home." A new voice arose. Another girl came, she entered from the front door. Her dark blue and purple hair tied in a high ponytail. She wore a pink crop-top, matching pink shorts, a heart-shaped belt, ankle white socks, pink boots with black laces, pink straps on her thighs, and a pink choker. Her voice, childish, teasing them, toying with them. She too had the same striking blue eyes. 

"Yea, I was busy," Volpina said in a teasing tone. 

"Oh, God." The laughed at her older sister.

"Piper, where's Scarlet and dad?" Irene asked. 

"Scarlet is at her "friend's" house and dad went on a business trip for about three to four weeks," Piper answered. Irene, Minerva, and Volpina smirked at the fact that their whore of a "mother" was going to be gone while their ignorant father was on a trip. The girls were parent-free for almost a whole month! 

"Do you know what this means girls?" Irene asked wickedly. Piper's eyes held a glint of mischief. Volpina's grin was as wide as the Cheshire Cat. Minerva's vampire-like teeth shone as she smiled. 

"Shopping!!" The girls squealed and laughed once they all said the same thing.   

  ♠▫♠▫♠▫♠

Irene, Minerva, Volpina, and Piper decided that they were each going in their own cars. Irene rode her same 2019 BMW i8 Roadster. Minerva took her favorite spots car, Pagani Zonda Roadster Clubsport version.  Volpina wanted to drive with class and she wants people to know who's boss around here. So she decides to go with her Satin matte black Aventador. And finally, Piper rode her LeBlanc Mirabeau in yellow. The girls all laughed while they got into their cars. Volpina and Piper decided it would be fun if they raced. The two girls raced to the mall. Irene and Minerva chased them. When they arrived at the mall, they went to their personal favorite store, Gucci. 

 The Lunar sisters spent big banks on their trip to the mall. They went to most of the stores in the mall. Their trip was eventful and fun. Exactly at 10, the girls arrived home. It was no surprise that their "mother" wasn't home they wouldn't count on it. 

  Volpina got dressed in her skimpy white lace bra and underwear. Her long blond hair tied in a high messy bun. She slipped in her comfy baby pastel pink bed with rose-gold walls. As soon as she laid in bed, she replayed the events with Cameron. Volpina drifted in her deep beauty sleep.