Entry #1

Hello? I hope someone is listening...

9th September 2050
When I start having a bad day, things go totally downhill for me.
You know what?
I really envy you.
Things here are darker than black and at some point of time, you won't even understand what's going on.
Before, U were the light shining through the cracks as a ray of hope.
I really hope something can make this darkness go away. I'm tired of staggering in the darkness and walking blindly.
It's been really some time since u you went. I felt warm when u were near me. But now I feel nothing but numbness.

Things are now even more serious than it was supposed to be. We are kept under surveillance all the time. Its kind of hard even to say anything when someone is constantly looking at you.
We, which includes me, LEM0 and SR8, went to raid the kitchen for more food for us. On the way, I passed that one door and shivered. Sometimes people see something which wasn't meant to be seen.
That door which I saw is called the door of death. I don't really want to die you know. No one does. I don't trust afterlife and I hate oblivion.
LEM0 and I was watching while Sk8 hacked into the door lock system and opened it. I kept a watch when they were stealing food. It had been days since I ate anything. But I don't know know how i never felt hungry. Weird isn't it?
Things were going smoothly until I heard footsteps. As a scout I warned them about it. It will take time they said. The footsteps grew louder by every second.
At that time i wondered
"what's more louder ? My heartbeat or the footsteps?"
I quickly pulled them into one of the cupboards before it was too late and set a mirage. I'm expert in illusions.
Waiting inside the cupboard, we were breathing slowly trying not make any sound.
What if he sees through my mirage?We'll be dead meat.
By the looks, he wore that military outfit equipped with that executioner gun in his holster
Its an Enforcer. Government dogs.
I once saw an enforcer use the executioner gun. It blows you to smithereens.
To our relief,
Slowly, he turned away and his footsteps slowly faded.
I adjusted my gloves. I do it whenever I'm happy or nervous or having any emotional overload. And FYI, I never take off my gloves. There's a reason for that too you know.
I smiled and slowly went out of the room first, checking for any suspicious movements.
"gone" I indicated.
Mission Accomplished.

We live in an underground City called V0ID. That's where everyone lives in despair.

I'm ZER0.
And this is my story.
In the V0ID Emptiness.