A Jared Leto fantasy.

It was a beautiful day in Los Angeles. The sky was clear, the air clean. As I drove up to the house if the hills, I knew that I'd end up cleaning a huge mess. I didn't have to, nobody paid me to but, since I spent so much time there, I hated things out of place.

The living room was a trash can, papers and pillows thrown all over. I made myself walk away but made the mistake of going into the kitchen. Now that was a war zone. THAT I couldn't ignore. Dishes went into the dishwasher. I washed down the counters and straightened the shelves. Once I felt happy at the order, I noticed the golden statue on the window sill. I'd been away, visiting family but had seen the show. I smiled, feeling pride in the fact that such a performance had been rewarded. I moved my fingers over the small plaque, engraved with the category and his name.

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR....JARED LETO

After such a long time away, he'd put himself through a lot for that role.

"Oh my god! You're finally back!"

Jared walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, chin on my shoulder.

"And you cleaned the kitchen," He observed tiredly.

"Yes I did," I was blunt.

"So...did you see it?" He smiled wide.

"I saw it. Your mom and brother. Your acceptance speech made me cry."

"I made you cry? I'm sorry. Would you forgive me?"

He nuzzled against my neck. His bearded face tickling my skin.

"Oh I probably will."

Reaching up, my hand found his long, soft hair. His warm breath moved over my shoulder.

"I missed you." He whispered.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here," I apologized.

"Would you make me breakfast?"

"To save the house, I will." I joked about his terrible skills as a chef. "What do I get in return?"

"My undying gratitude."

"I'm sorry that may not be enough."

We were being playful. His hands, on my hips, turned me so I was a facing him. Usually Jared wore pajamas since there were always people at the house. This particular morning, he was almost naked, only in a pairs of red briefs.

After the movie wrapped, he started putting weight back on and exercising to get ready to tour again. His shoulders were wider, abs toned and his chest solid. I'd been worried that he'd get sick, being so thin, only he bounced back beautifully.

"You're looking at me again," his voice was soft.

"I can't help it. You're so delicious," I traced his pectoral muscles with my fingers.

"Delicious huh?"

"Mmmmmmm."

"You make me crazy."

His mouth covered mine, pulsing against my lips. A long sigh and I relaxed into him. Skilled hands removed the loose peasant blouse over my head, breaking the kiss for a moment. My black capris followed. Butterfly kisses. Loved down my neck, breasts and stomach. At my hips, Jared slowly pulled at my panties exposing me to the cool morning air.

"Jared," I breathed.

"Now that's delicious," he moved his hand over my moist core.

As those full lips attached to my pussy, his tongue found it's way inside, flicking the spot he knew so well. My hands gripped the countertop behind me, my head falling backward. It began getting harder to breath. Jared pushed in deeper, licking at my running juices.

"Damn you're so wet," he hummed against me.

"You make me lose control," my hands found his hair again."

"I like that."

Standing up, he pulled me to his chest, grabbed my waist and lifted me onto the counter. Looking into my eyes, Jared let his briefs fall to the floor. His fingers opened my slick lips, the tip,of his cock stretching me, filling me to capacity. I moaned, my head on his shoulder, arms around his waist.

Moving slowly at first, Jared's hips thrust against mine building up to long, desperate strokes. My mouth found his again, my tongue piercing his soft lips. My right hand traced for his shoulder to the hard muscles of his chest, my nails scratching his skin. Carefully taking hold of my hips, Jared took me from the counter lowering to the floor. My hips raised, meeting Jared's.

"Faster Jared. Please go faster," I pleaded.

"You're just too satisfying," he accepted my challenge.

The desperation for orgasm overtook our movements. My hands at his back, I held him close, arched my back as one final thrust had me moaning his name. The floor became cold against my skin as we lay still, waiting for the passing electric charge to finish.

"I'm so glad you're home," he kissed me tenderly.

"Me too. Sorry I wasn't here for the celebration," I touched his bearded chin.

"Apology accepted."

"Breakfast?"

YES. PLEASE."

I laughed at his desperation for food. I was happy to be home.