First meet with misunderstanding.||1||

'Edited on 30 August 2020'

"Sameer jaldi uth kitne baaj gaye hai.12 baje teri train hai.Der ho jayega jaldh uth jaa." A middle age women yelled on his son in an angry tone.

Sameer open his eyes half sleepy and asked his mother in sleepy tone. "Kitne baje hai Ma?"

Vishakha kept her hands on the waist and made a irritated face then continue, "10 baje hai Maharajh. Ab uthne ki kast karenge."

Sameer open his eye's and get up with a jerk. "Kya 10 baaj gaye hai.Or ap mujhe ab utha rahe hai." He shouted on his mother for not waking him up.

Vishakha frowns her eyebrows and said in rage. "Tujhe main 8.00 baje se utha ne ki koshish kar rahi hu. Aur tu toh uthne ki naam hi nehi le raha tha. Ab tu mujhpe chilla raha hai. Ab jaldhi uth or ready ho ja." Vishakha said and left the room.

Sameer jump out of the bed and run towards the bathroom
After getting ready he reached to the dining table.

"Main toh ak dum correct timing pe entry mara hu." A sound came from the main door. Everyone looked at the source of the voice and found Pandit there. Pandit is Sameer's friend who also going with him in Mumbai.

"Jaha khana waha tu." Sameer said in taunting way and all laughed. Pandit took his seat with sameer and punch his arm with fake anger.

"Hmm ek dum correct time pe
aya hai. Le tu bhi kha le." Sameer's father Vivek told him with sarcasm and fumbling the plate to him.

"Jaldhi se kha le. Aur safar ke liye nikal paad. Train na miss ho jaye." Vishakha told them.

"Mera khana ho gaya." Sameer said and stood from his chair and scoop towards the kitchen for wash his hands. After washing his hands he came back to the dinning hall.

"Ab uth bhi aur kitna thusega. Ja jake haat dhoke aa." Sameer scolding him for eating much food. Pandit halfheartedly stood from his chair and moved towards the kitchen for washing his hands after washing he joined Sameer.

"Cal Pandit calte hai. Aur maa dua kijiye hum log sahi se pohoch jaye."
Sameer bent down to take his mother's blessing.

Vishakha give him blessing and said.
"Main mere friend Anand ko bol dia haitu uske ghar rahega. Pohoch kar call karna."

" Jyada pareshan maat karna unlogo ko." Vivek instruct him and hug him.

"Okey bye!" Sameer bidding bye to them and left for their journey.

<><><><><><><><>

Sameer and Pandit reached the station and waited for the train's coming.

And the other hand Naina and Preeti also waiting for the train. They came in Hyderabad at their relatives home.

Preeti went to a shop for buying a water bottle.

After sometime Preeti returned and sat with Naina. She was fuming in anger. Naina notice her expressions so she asked her.
"Kya hua aisi shakal banake keu khadi hai?"

"Dukan pe kuch lafang ge larka bad comments kar rahe the. Mujhe bohot gussa aa rahi thi.Un logo se dur reh na hi accha hai." Preeti told her angrily.

Naina:Don't worry yaar. Mere samne ane de un logo ko aisa sabakh sikhayungi na ki woh iss dharti pe paida hone k liye pastayega. Waise bhi Haydrabaad ke larke aise kharab hi hote hai." Naina said to her angrily tried to console her. But she was unaware of that someone was there who listen there conversation and they started making plan to teach her a lesson.