Chapter 1

*Hiro Went Home After Learning That Karmi Is No longer Living In San Fransokyo*
*After Hiro Came Home, And Read Karmi's Latest Book On His Tablet, After He Gave a Heart To It And Smile Dreamily At It, Some Monster Came In And Snatch Hiro In The Bag And Returned To The Monster World With Hiro*
Hiro:*Muffled* Not Again.
*The Monster Left Hiro In His Bed*
*Another Monster Came In And Rescue Hiro*
Female Pink Monster:We Gotta Get You Home, Hero
Hiro:*Muffled* Its Hiro.
*She Took The Tape Off Of Hiro*
*Hiro And The Pink Monster Arrived Only To See That Hiro's Closet Door Was Already Shredded*
Hiro:they must have thought that i was already in there.
Pink Monster:we gotta find another door, that's the closest to your home.
*Hiro And The Female Pink Monster Thinks For a Moment*
Hiro:Hira's Door!
Pink Monster:Hera?
Hiro:Her Real Name Is Actually Skyla. Anyways My House Is Across Hira's House, That's The Closest To My Hometown.
Pink Monster:What Does Hera's Door Look Like?
*Hiro Suddenly Froze*
Hiro:I Don't Know. I Never Been To Her House. *Brightened Up* But I Know Who Does! *Brings His Phone Out Only To Find That His Phone Is Dead* Except That My Phone Is Dead.
Pink Monster:We Need Screams, If The Child Screams Then Your Phone Should Get Fully Charged Again.
Hiro:How?
Pink Monster:We Gotta Find a Soon-To-Be Scarer To Scare a Child.
Hiro:I Think I Can Find It On My Own. Thanks For Saving Me By The Way, Ms. Uhh?
Poppy:Poppy.
Hiro:Poppy. Thanks Again. I Gotta Go And Find a Soon-To-Be Scarer! *Runs Off*
Poppy:See Ya Later, Hero Hamada!

Chapter 1 Ended.

Hiro Hamada In Monsters University