JIN

Bold= Jin

italics= Sol-hee

KIM SOL-HEE, a talented ballerina. She shows so much emotion  in her dances, that no other dancer can compare to her. 

When she dances, shes not a human, but a broken creature. When you watch her, you just want to hold her, and hug her. Whether if shes first lead or second, eyes are always on her. 

And because of this, she had many enemies, they were envies of her, they wanted what she had. But, they couldnt get it, which angered them. 

Her biggest enemy, her cousin. KIM NINA, she was always her understudy, or barely the first role. She was envious of what Sol-hee had, she hated her. Her own cousin.

KIM SEOKJIN, kim seol-hee husband. Her only family, her parents died when she was 15 in a car crash, and her brother-like figure died by sucide. Yea right, sucide.

Although, they were crazy inlove at first, work hit, and they were always busy. they never had time to be together, go on dates. which led to slowly seprating. Jin became a work-acholic, and  sol-hee showed lack of emotions, she turned cold.

¨You have your play, right?¨ Jin asked, biting into his salad. Sol-hee nodded, 

¨Yes, gieselle. Its tommorrow.¨ She reminded, him. He nodded. ¨Are you-- coming..?¨ she asked, having a tiny peice of hope he would say yes. 

¨I dont know, i have work-¨ Sol-hee stood up, causing her chair to screech agianst the floor. 

¨Dont then, go to work. Its all for money, right? Because fuck love.¨ She said, tears in her eyes as she walked upstairs. 

Jin sighed, biting into his salad once more. 

It was preformance night, sol-hee stared at her phone. 

No notifactions.

she sighed, he really didnt care. He isnt coming. He never tells her anything anymore, how he feels, or what he thinks. He just does it alone, sad, mad, upset, happy. He does it all alone, but why? Does he not trust her. 

¨Sol-hee, your up!¨A stage director informed, sol-hee nodded, as she stood up. She wiped her tears away, before walking onto stage.

The curtains open, as the light shines on sol-hee, the crowd grows quiet. the music starts, as sol-hee looks up, staring into everyones eyes in the crowd. 

Peoples heart wrench, as they look through her sad, heart-broken eyes. 

They were already imersed, sol-hee, then started dancing gracefully, so beautifully. 

Little does she know, some one in the corner, is imersed not by her dance but her beauty. He really forgot how beautiful she was, since he hasnt seen one of her preformances in awhile, he was so busy. Her dance was so sad, as her expressions made him want to cry. she was really a born-natural.

she feels resentment,

not towards him but, herself.

was my love not enough?

Its not like that.

he probably couldnt tell me...because he had no trust in me. 

No i did want to tell you. I want to tell you everything..What im feeling, why im this way. That i love you..no matter what..

A tear ran down sol-hees cheek, as she leaped into the air. People started quietly crying at the beautiful dance.

Sol-hee closed her eyes, feeling the light. 

Jin smiled, as he looked to the crowd. He scanned people faces, as he saw a person, in the back. They looked  suscipious. They were dressed in all black. They then pulled something out, pointing it at sol-hee, ... a gun.

Jins eyes widened, ¨Sol-hee!¨ He yelled, running to her. Her eyes open, as she feels his embrace. She then looks up to the crowd. 

BANG!

People scream, as they run for their lives, leaving them alone. Panic...

Jin slowly opens his eyes, not feeling any pain. He then realized, hes not hugging her anymore, hes getting hugged.

His heart drops, as he pulls away. Sol-hee has a smile on her face, as she collapses onto the floor.

¨Sol-hee!¨ He fell onto his knees, pulling her into his embrace.

She was breathing weakly, a tear rolling down her face. she put her hand up to his cheek, as he held her woon.

¨You came...¨ She smiled even more, ¨thanks..¨ She said weakly. A tear rolled down his face. 

¨I love you..¨ She whispered weakly, before dropping her hand. Jins breathing stopped, as tears rolled down his face. 

¨s-sol-hee..Sol-hee, wake up..¨ he cried, ¨no..no!¨ He yelled in agony as he held sol-hee tightly. 

¨AHHH¨ The empty room echoed in pained screams.

the deity, is unfair to which he gets and gives. He plans desitiny and some peoples desitinies are painful..

that was ass...