All Nighter

"Dannnnee!!" Sophia said yelling at her phone. Sofia is 19 she attends UWF college in Pensacola Florida."Yesss!!" Dane said restlessly, Danne's a 20 year old he also attends UWF college."come to my dorm Angie's going to her mom's house for tonight, I'm here aloneee"Sophia said as horny as possible."I I'm on my way!!" Dan said as he hung up the phone and rushed out of bed.
*Dan Knocks On The Door*
As soon as Sophia opens the door she jumps in his arms. As they kiss he began grabbing her waist as he slams her on Angie's bed." (Side Message)-Mind y'all Angie is Sophia's roommate who she says is at her mother's house, watch this story switch.
"Ouch!!, WHAT THE FUCK ARE Y'ALL DOING!!" Angie said laying in her bed against the wall. It's pitch dark in the room, "Angie? I thought you were gone!!". Sophia said with worry and fear in her voice "No I was asleep!" She said as she turned on the lights, as she realizes Dan is her boyfriend....
"WHAT THE FUCK!!" Angie says "HOW COULD YOU FUCK MY ROOMMATE AN NOT INCLUDE ME!!" as everyone looks at each other confused. Then begins to rub on Angie and he moved closer and lead his hands in her pants an she begins to moan.Sofia started getting up and leaving when Dan grabbed her and let her to the other side of him and he begin to finger them both. They began to moan and move Dan begins to rub their clit as they both moan. Angie slice her hands in his pants and she pulled out his.... And as he fingered her she pulled his hands out her pants and she wrap two hands around his.... And she put her mouth on the tip as he uses his other hand to motion her head she began to gag as the three moan and groan.Dane got up and arched his back as Angie grabbed a dildo...(Side Message)-Never judge a person based off one line!" . He begins eating Sophia out as she plays with her self using the dildo.Loud moans filled the room as Dane starts pounding Sophia as she screams "DEEPER!!!" and Angie's turned on by the two as she sits on Sophia's face.She begins moaning "I-Im F-Finna C-Cummm!!" Angie and Sophia streams they soon switch the smell of sexfilled the air cum all over the bed as they go all night . "FUCK MEEE!!!" Says Angie as her body begins to shake and twitch. Sofia who is now licking and kissing on Angie. Angie's about to tap out when...
*Knock Knock Knock*
There's a knock on the door "it's me Luke, open the door it's my turn!" They begin to rush to put their clothes on. Angie couldn't because she was still shaking an cumming *Luke Unlocks and Opens The Door* "WHAT!!" He said looking at them like they're crazy, why didn't y'all invite me he said taking off his clothes. They'd been going all night but they to join."FUCK ME HADER!!" said Sofia to Luke Luke wasn't playing any games with Sophia as he stroked deeply inside Sophia she barely could take anymore as she put her face in her pillow as she pulled the sheets on her bed."OMFG!!" She screamed into the pillow as he placed his handsupon her arch pushing deeper and pushing her arch she could barely breathe as she pulled and pushed his body confused weather she wanted more or less dick."Dannnee ughh" said Angie as she begin scratching his back "Fuck your so wet!!" He said Grabbing her waist going deeper ."Let's Switch!!" She said because she can't take anymore. It's now 1:50am and Angie and Sophia Has cummed more than 80x as they lay down to go to sleep...

All NighterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara