Am I living?

Now I am sitting on the roof as usual... Hah imagining something... Maybe I am insane or just crazy, but I think someone will come into my life ... and will complete my insanity ...
      Oh, the sky looks gloriously with lots of stars at night ...I just love this scene ...

     Having sweet dreams ,Harleen didn't realise that she wasn't alone. Her friend James was looking at her hungrily as he wanted to put her out. She turned around but didn't managed to move , her friend began kissing her , the kiss wasn't ordinary but Harleen didn't like it . She pushed him roughly , no help. She bit his tongue  but he didn't ceased. In the end  Harleen kicked him roughly  so that he moved forward by scratching . She felt embarrassed even had a wish to cry and yell but it wasn't easy . Sunshines were blowing her mind on the roof as a morning was close .

  -   What the hell are doing this , I thought you came here to make a business and live differently . You were alone and didn't have anything . I wanted to share what I have but not myself. You are , no  you were my friend . There isn't anything between us and can't be . " she whispered and went away . James is a boy who loves achieving what he desires .

    - You will be mine " by saying he reached Harleen and put too closely to himself . Now nothing will help to Harleen .

       Bang Bang Bang ....
Once many gangsters began blowing up bombs . The sounds of guns made them afraid , a fume covered every single place by making it difficult to breath . For a while Harleen lost get mind and couldnt concentrate .  James wasn't shocked ,  he was clever enough to find out there was the Prince of Gotham City  and by kicking Harleen to the corner of the roof he broke out . What about Harleen ?

   - Ohhhh , " she scrambled to the edge and was close to fall from the roof right to down . She managed to hold the roof  and was trying to hold it with her power , it was a fight for life . She closed her eyes and felt a raindrop on eyes , maybe it seemed and was just crying maybe was an eyedrop . It doesn't matter she was in the corner of life . Finally, she decided to release hold . She should have fallen down but instead of feeling pains she felt strong arms . Yes , someone didn't let her die .

     Someone moved her up .
   -James I thought you kicked me out . I know that you loved me , "

     Harleen said and hugged him with shut eyes , as she couldn't open them due to fear . 
But when she opened them  , adrenaline ran through her veins  . It was Joker .
    - Didn't expect ? Ha ha ha ha , ha ,  Joker laughed and it echoed around her ears  ,

      - I am not James , got it , sweety ?  , He raised his eyebrow and looked eagerly at her body . 
Harleen felt uncomfortable and embarrased , at the same time meeting  Clown Prince ....yeah it caused fear and anxiety .
    - I am not sweety I have a name given by parents Harleen Queenzel .- by saying it she breathed deeply and wanted to push him away but he didn't let her .
     - Ohhh , Harleen Queenzel , he mourned ,
      -  Wanna go so early ?
I want to continue-e-e
       He said with erotic voice and paused , tightening his hug .
       -  or are you in a hurry to meet that fucking friend ?

Oh James isn't here ...
  Maybe he has gone to call the Batsy or find someone else to ask for help .

She stared at the morning sky , the sun has already been seen ...

      Joker's men were waiting for him impatiently , as they were arriving from very important mission and time was flowing , but J didn't genuinely care ...

   Suddenly  , the discussion began around gansters , chattering , gossiping , beating each other and so on ... finally the taller one  wearing a black cap yelled out loudly , which especially leaded to much chaos . He interrupted others again and whispered softly .