Chapter1

Sweetie Belle closed her eyes.."3 more.minuets zzz" she dozed off. "Oh not this time you don't, you have a field trip today and I already packed you some cucumber sandwiches!" Rarity pulled the covers off of Sweetie. "Ugh! I don't wanna go..." "You have to so get up!" Rarity walked out of the room.

At Rainbow Dash house.

"Scootaloo, if I let you stay in the guest room of my house,you have to get up when I say. Cmon kid, you got a field trip today! What's more fun than that!?" Rainbow Dash asked.  "Staying in bed?" Scootaloo groaned. "Seriously!" Rainbow Dash said. "Ok, ok I'm getting up." Scootaloo got to her feet and dragged herself around. Rainbow Dash left.

10 mins lat.

"There, I'm all done. RAINBOW DASH!!" Scootaloo shouted. Rainbow ran upstairs. "What?" "What's for breakfast?" Scootaloo asked. "Bacon".

At rarity house.

"Can we pleeeeeaaaase leave now!?" Sweetie Belle moaned. Rarity finished washing the dirty breakfast plates. "Yes yes." She walked sweetie out of the door and drove her to the bus stop since it was to far to walk to.

Scootaloo waited for the bus but saw someone in the distance. Sweetie belle. "Hey Sweetie!!" Scootaloo shouted. "Hiiii" Sweetie belle ran over to her and sat down. They both shuffled a bit and kinda blushed. "Soooo, you excited?" Scootaloo asked. "Nah, not really. I didn't really wanna go." Sweetie looked away. "It wouldn't be the same without you." Scootaloo placed an arm around her. "How dyou know? We aren't even there yet?" Sweetie asked
"It just wouldn't and I know that." Scootaloo looked ahead to see the bus. "There it is!" The bus stopped as the girls walked up to it. "After you." Scootaloo waited. Sweetie Belle walked on followed by scootaloo. They sat Infront of applebloom who was sat next to twist. They made there way to the Field trip.