[Rules]

[1] Grammar: I must admit that I am not good with grammar. For that reason, I will not be a grammar Nazi, but I do request that you make your reply readable. Likewise, I do ask you to write in the third person point of view. 

[2]Description: Since I am being nice about grammar, I am going to be semi-aggressive with detail. I request that you make your reply at least two paragraphs. In your reply I want you to write your character's thoughts, feelings, surroundings, and actions. 

[3]Replies: I must admit that I am unfortunately a college idiot, who has a crapload of work to do. For that reason, if I do not reply it is probably because I am busy and or tired. You can tag me once per day, no more, no less. 

[4]Overpowering: Please do not god-mod or metagame. Your character cannot control my character's actions, and they certainly cannot know out of character stuff. However, the latter can be avoided if you create a good enough excuse. 

[5]Maturity: I must admit that I cuss like a sailor. However, because wattpad is difficult with 'strong' language, I ask that you censor cursing. Likewise, any smut that may or may not happen, must be taken to private message or avoided at all. 

Password- tag three people who like yaoi role plays