Break ups suck

Lucy woke up in the morning. Sting was already up. She stretched and gets out of bed. She goes to make breakfast, still wearing his shirt.

" Hey good morning sting " She said with a smile.

He waved but didn't smile back. Lucy thought that was weird, but she just made breakfast as usual.

~About an hour later~

" What?! " Lucy yelled with tears threatening to spill.

" I'm breaking up with you, I have a fiancee now " He said.

" So you were cheating on me, and then you proposed to this girl and are dumping me for her? " Lucy asked

Sting nodded.

" How long ago did you guys meet? " She asked.

" 6 months ago " He shrugged.

It was quiet for a while.

" When the fuck did you even have the time?! " Lucy yelled.

" I had lots of time " Sting said in his defense.

" What? The one hour you spent out of my bed? Jesus Christ sting we've been together for 4 years, we fuck 24/7 and you want to leave me for some random bitch you met 6 months ago to marry her?! " She asked.

" Yeah, and I need you to move out because I need room for my fiancee who will be here right about... " He said then looked at his watch.

Then a girl with long black hair that was in twin buns and her bangs covered her forehead with strands that rest on her shoulders knocked on the door.

Sting opens it.

" Hey babe what's she doing in our house? " She asked with a pout.

" I was just telling her that she needs to love out " He said.

" No I don't need to move out! You guys need to pack your things and get the fuck out of MY house! " Lucy yelled.

Sting and his fiancee go outside to stings car.

" I almost forgot to give you your stuff! " Lucy yelled out the window.

She threw everything of his out if that window. Then she lays down on her bed and cried.

" What the hell... " She muttered sadly.

She hasn't really comprehended what happened. The tears came naturally. So she goes to take shower and gets dressed in this

She puts her hair in a ponytail with her bangs covering her forehead and some strands hanging loose and resting on her shoulder

She puts her hair in a ponytail with her bangs covering her forehead and some strands hanging loose and resting on her shoulder. She looked in the mirror and sighed. She is gonna have a night out. But not that far. She leaves to got to a bar that's close to her house. She goes there and drinks and drinks and drinks.

~20 minutes later~

" That's 42 bottles already... " A man said.

Lucy ignored all the people around her wondering how much can she drink.

" I'm need to*hic* go home " She said.

She paid him the money and stumbled out of the bar. Remember that she's drunk right now.

" Stupid sting, I fucking hate you. How dare you cheat on me then marry the side hoe that you met 5 months ago, even though we've been together for 4  year you left me for her " She muttered.

She walked to where she thought it was her friends house. She knocked on the door. But some man with spike pink hair answers it instead.

" Eh? Who're you? " She asked confused.

" I- " He was saying but was cut off by her.

" You must be Levy's new boyfriend, where is she? " She asked.

" I'm not- " He was trying to tell her but she wouldn't let him finish a sentence.

" Never mind, she said that I can trust you " She said.

He was so confused with her reactions to this. I mean, people usually make a run for it.

" Anyways so I dated this guy for the last four years, and he cheated on me with a girl he met. It turns out that this started 5 months ago and today he dumped me because he proposed to her and tried to kick me out of my own house " She said with tears flowing down.

She jumped into his arms. He didn't even know what to do.

" H-hey don't cry, I'm not good with crying women " He said.

She didn't respond at all. He waited 2 minutes for her to respond to him but she didn't.

" Hey are you even listening to me? " He asked.

No she wasn't. She fell asleep. He scratched his head while thinking of why this was happening.

He picked her up bridal style and walked into the house.

" Master, if I may ask, who is this woman with you? " One of the maids asked him.

He shrugged.

" I don't know she just came up to the door and told me something about her friend, and then she cried about her boyfriend and she hugged me and fell asleep " He explains.

" Would you like me to set up a room for her? " The Maid asked.

" Sure. Here, you can take her " He said.

He tried to give her to the maid but she wouldn't let go. The maid tried to help Natsu but it didn't work.

" No... No... " She mumbled.

" You can't take him away from me... He's mine... Please don't take him... " She mumbled once again.

They tried again and it still didn't work. Natsu decided that she would just have to sleep in his room. What could be so bad about that anyways. A cute girl sleeping in his bed. That's not bad at all. He laid her down on the bed. He was about to leave the room when she grabbed his arms.

" No... Don't leave "

" I- "

" Don't worry, I know that your Levy's boyfriend. I would never do that, I just don't wanna be alone "

He sighed and laid next to her. She fell asleep. He chuckled at her.

" Crazy woman, I don't even know who levy is " He said.