SPIDERRRRRRRR (Moxiety)

Virgil's always had a soft spot for spiders, he enjoys taking care of them, and cuddling with him. His boyfreind, Patton on the other hand, is a different story, He hates spiders, Everything about them makes his cringe, And so, he never goes into his boyfreinds room. Virgil has been trying to help Patton get over his fear, by taking fake spiders and putting them on his hand randomly, with Pattons  permission, of course. One day, Virgil covinced Patton to come into his room. "Spider!!!" Patton screams out, Seeing the spiders in Virgils cage, "Its alright Pat, they dont bite, and their in a cage, they wont hurt you" Virgil hugs his boyfreind and walks over to the cage, lifting the door open and putting a spider on the back of his hand.  Virgil takes Pattons hand with his free hand and gently lets the spider crawl onto Pats hand. Patton cringes as the spider walks all over his arm, Virgil gently guides the spider, very slowly. "So, how are you feeling Babe?". Patton whines "Its kinda cute, But its still scary..". Virgil gently lifts the spider off his arm and puts it back into the cage, "Better?" Virgil pets another one of the spiders carefully. "Yeah, much better" Patton nervously giggles. Patton kisses Virgils cheek. "Thanks for tryin to help babe~". "No problem hun" Virgil smiles and kisses Pats cheek back.

A/N
Heya guys, sorry if this is short and kinda bad, this is my first real oneshot, and i hope i can get better :3