New Start.

My name is Y/N. I grew up in a dysfunctional family.. I ran away when I was 15 and from then on was living on my on. I'm homeless I hop houses where ever I go, I kinda like it though

I just arrived at Haddonfield home of the famous serial killer michael myers.. I kinda admire the man even tho he did kill people... I kindly Thank the truck diver who gave me the ride here and hop out of the vehicle grabbing my duffle bag full of personal belongings and clothes. walking around the cute neighborhood I see an old abandoned house.. "looks like I found my new home" I say to myself.

I walk over to the front door looking inside to see if anyone was home I reach for the door nob only to feel someone pulling be back away from the house annoyed I turn around to see a boy around my age looking at me as if I had 6 eyes. "what the hell is your problem ass hole!?" I question he looks at me taken back by my outburst "don't go in there!, don't you know? That's the myers house.." oh cool! Michaels house "well now I do. Thank you.. But I'm sure I can handle myself.. I'm Y/N by the way and I'm sorry for calling you an ass hole" he looks at me like I'm nuts and shrugs putting his hand out to me "miles.. Just be careful okay Y/N? I live down the block.. And here's my number. If you need anything call me." he grabs a note pad and pen from his backpack and hands me a piece of paper with his number on it. I smile and take it putting it in my pocket "thanks.. See ya around"

He waves and walks in the direction of his house shaking his head. I turn around and make my way inside the house this time and look around at all the old wallpaper and furniture "cool" I walk into an old bedroom and put my stuff down I walk to the windowsill and sit down looking out it and I see a tall man in a blue jumpsuit with a white mask

 I turn around and make my way inside the house this time and look around at all the old wallpaper and furniture "cool" I walk into an old bedroom and put my stuff down I walk to the windowsill and sit down looking out it and I see a tall man in a...

"michael.." he tilts his head as if he heard me.. I look away for one second and look back but he's gone. I pout and walk to the bathroom turning on the sink happy to see the water is still working.. This house is going to need alot of improvements for now I need sleep.

                       ~next day ~

I wake up feeling the sun warm on my cheek, sitting up I stretch yawning and grab "my" phone.. I stole it.. and put miles's number from yesterday in it and get up grabbing my bag pulling out my tooth brush and shower Essentials. I pull my dirty clothes off and step in the shower turning on the warm water.. As I shower and clean myself I can't help but think about Michael.. He has no idea who I am and would probably kill me if he got the chance but I feel this pull towards him that I can't explain I shake my thoughts away and get out of the shower drying off. I brush my teeth and hair and slide on a pair leggings, a hoodie and old used Uggs that don't really fit.. Now I'm ready to steal some stuff to improve this house, I walk downstairs to the front door and open it. Only to find the shape himself standing there before me looking down at me, menacing and sexy as ever, I can hear his loud breathing through the mask. I gulp and look up into the soulless pale eyes "um.. Hello there?"

(*cough* *cough* "general kenobi".. I had too hehe)

(I have no idea where I'm going with this lol Chapter updates may be slow and I'll try and make them longer)