Prologue

Yoojin's POV
June 6th 2019
Today I saw my best friend with his new girlfriend and it broke my heart he promised me that he'll wait for me when I'm ready to be in a relationship and he lied I guess promise are meant to be broken. . .

June 18th 2019
Yuta said that we can't be friends no more because his girlfriend doesn't like me and said that I'm trying to take hem away from her.

June 23rd 2019
Yuta won't even look a me again he's starting to bully me with his girlfriend and one thing he said broke my heart in pieces
"I've never loved you or liked you are so naive " those words reminds me when I confess to Jinyoung then I ran out the room crying and all of Yuta and his friends were laughing at me and calling me names like cry baby, slut, nerd , pig etc then I realize that I'm nothing and worthless.

July 19th 2019
I've decided that I should visit the cherry blossom tree that I'd have most of my ups and downs to getting rejected to getting confessed to but in the end I'll always end up being heart broken.
End of Yoojin POV

JinYoung's POV
July 6th 2019
I'm sorry Yoonji that I'd said I " I'd never like you or loved you so why would I date you?" That was one of the worst decisions I made in my life I'm sorry I love you i know you'll come here one day so I can tell you how I really feelings about you.

July 10th 2019
I'm still waiting for you Yoojin I love you with all my heart I'm just getting butterflies in my stomach just thinking about your beautiful smile and face just everything about you is just so perfect I don't know how a human being like you exist.

July 17th 2019
my family and friends are saying that you won't come to the tree and stop wasting my time on something that's never going to happen but I know you going to come one day I'll wait for you every day I love you Yoojin.

July 19th 2019
I was running late so I ran to the cherry blossom tree with my flowers I'd picked for you cause i knew today was the day I get to see you and tell you how I really feel about you I waited there for hours then I gave up.

When I was walking back home I bumped in
to someone and I saw her face and it was you then you ran away then I started to chase after you then I caught up to you and hold you tight and dig my head in your shoulder and you were trying to escape my Embrace then I told you these 5 words that change every l thing . . . .

"I love you Lee Yoojin"
You responded back with.
"I l-Love you too Bae Jinyoung "

After those words you said I started to cry and you told me that I should stop crying because it's make you feel bad when other people start to cry because of you then I told you.

" these are not sad tears they're happy tears "
Then I kiss you then you respond to the kiss it was like a movie.

I love you Lee Yoojin you are my everything

end of JinYoung's POV

Yoojin's POV
July 19th 2019
When I was walking to the cherry blossom tree I bump into someone and it was you Bae JinYoung then I started running I can hear you yelling "WAIT YOOJIN COME BACK I NEED TO TALK TO YOU " I'd Ignored you and kept running you caught up to me and then you pulled me in your arms.

I was try to escape you embrace I was too weak to escape then you said these words I've never thought will come out of you mouth

"I love you Lee Yoonjin"
And then i stand there dumbfounded and then I said I love you back because I did really loved you back when you heard those words you started crying and then I felt bad and told you to stop crying then you told me
" These are not sad tears they're happy tears "
Then you kissed me I was shocked at first then kiss you back.

I guess I do have a reason to love someone because of you Bae JinYoung I love you JinYoung with all of my heart and I mean it.

End of Yoojin's POV

And that's when our love story begun

A/n
This is my first fan fiction that i have wrote ever I hope you like the prologue make sure to tune ever Saturday a for new chapter it mite be pushed back until Sunday.
Thank you for reading and I know this is cringe :)
From author nim
❤️