Chapter No.1, Fun at the studio

My friends and I went inside of the studio that my dance mates and I were supposed to be practicing, but plans have changed. Once all of us were in the studio, all of my friends were broken into smaller groups. (For example, in groups), The boy band, BTS were all talking. Zoe, Kevin and Michael are always talking about weird stuff. And I was with Yakiya and Nevieh.
Miracle: Ok, I'm bored.
Yakiya:Your always bored!
Miracle:Not my fault. Wait, I got an idea! You guys know that game where one person has headphones and listens to very loud music and tries to guess what the other person is saying?
Nevieh: Yeah, ok I guess we can play that game.
After when Nevieh and Yakiya told everyone the activity that I wanted to play, the BTS members were excited of how this game is going to go.
Miracle:Ok, I'll go first.
Zoe:On what? Headphones or no headphones?
Miracle:Headphones.
As I put on the headphones, I put on loud music on my phone, that was embarrassingly enough for me not to hear anything around me.
I was acting crazy, bobbing my head up and down to the genre, Bass Drop.
I couldn't understand what anyone was telling me so I put my thumbs up at Nevieh to let her know I was ready.
Nevieh:Ji.
Miracle:Chi?
Nevieh:Min.
Miracle:mi, min.
Nevieh:Ie.
Miracle:Ie
Nevieh:Pa
Miracle:Pa
Nevieh:Bo
Miracle:Bo
Nevieh:Jiminie Pabo
Jimin: Why me?!
Miracle:Chim chimney vavo?
As I said that, the BTS members all started giggling. And so did the rest of my friends.
Miracle:Chim chimney vavo! Ok, ok, good.
I said as I was taking off my headphones.
Nevieh:No! It's "Jiminie pabo."
Miracle:But Jimin is not dumb, he's smart.
Jimin:Kamhasamnida.("Thank you" in Korean)
Miracle:Your welcome, except for one member who doesn't understand the importance of Jimin's smartness.
I looked at Taehyung, and he stared back at me for about 5 seconds and started fake crying.
Taehyung:*Fake Cries* What did I do wrong. *Fake Cries* I didn't do anything! As Taehyung was pretending to wipe away his fake tears, all the other members were like, "Why is this happening again?"
Miracle's thoughts: You did do something earlier though.
I walking over to Taehyung acting like him, but in my own way.
Miracle:Aigoo taehyung, aigoo my hyung.
I pet taehyung's hair as if he was a cat.
Yoongi:I thought I was the cat.
Miracle:We have 2 cats now.
Taehyung finally stopped fake crying as I said-...
Miracle:Good kitty, good, good kitty. Good kitty.
Yakiya:Miracle, I dare you to do cartwheels from here to the end.
Miracle:Do I have to go as fast as I can or not?
Yakiya:Go as fast as you can, I want to see how fast you can do cartwheels in under 1 minute.
Miracle:Ok. BTS! Countdown in Korean, please. Aaaaannnd, now!
I said as I was putting my hair in a ponytail.
BTS:(Says 3,2,1 in Korean)!
I did cartwheels all the way down as fast as I can. While that happened, I heard "Woahs" and "Wows" coming from the voices of BTS.
As I finished, Yakiya said-...
Yakiya:I'm going to the bathroom.
Miracle:Mkay.
Jungkook read outloud how many seconds I had left when I was done.
Junkook:You had 18 seconds left, wow! Your fast!
Miracle: Thank you, Jungkook!
Jungkook: I didn't know you were that fluent in speaking Korean. Jungkook said. He was surprised at how fluent I was able to say it.
Miracle:I know. It's even surprising to me as well because of a fast learner I am.
Yakiya walked into the studio saying-...
Yakiya:Ya'll need some Mega Meat.
As she said that everyone and I started laughing, except Kevin, Zoe and Michael, which they were to busy talking that they didn't realize that Yakiya had walked into the studio.
Zoe:Hey, Miracle I dare you to do a meme with Kevin.
Miracle:Ok
I was excited because I knew what meme I wanted to do, it would make me laugh when I think about it. I told Kevin about the meme we should do and he agreed to it.
Miracle:Nevieh?
I gave Nevieh that look to let her know it was her time to say "action". So she did.
I already knew this meme was going to make all of the BTS members laugh, because of how many times they laugh at some little things. (Maybe not all of them will laugh do easily)
Nevieh:ACTION!
I started to yell.
Miracle:OK!
Kevin:But that's not the-
Miracle:WAIT, WAIT A MINUTE!
Kevin started stuttering.
Miracle:YOU KNOW THAT WITCH THAT LIVED DOWN THE EAST, RIGHT?! BUT WHAT WAS HER SISTER?
Kevin started yelling too.
Kevin:SHE WAS ALSO A WITCH!
Miracle:NOO! SHE WAS A PRINCESS!! OK? RIGHT?! SO, SO HOW CAN THEY BE RELATED AND THEY'RE NOT BIOLOGICAL SISTERS?! THEY DON'T HAVE THE SAME MOTHER!
At that point, everyone was laughing.
Kevin said-...
Kevin:EVERYONE HAS THE SAME-
As Kevin was talking I cut him off by saying-...
Miracle:GROW UP DUDE, GROW UP!! STOP TALKING NONSENSE!!
And I walked away.
Every BTS member was dying laughing, especially Jimin, Jin, and Hoseok.
And the rest of my friends of course were laughing.
Yoongi & Namjoon:Another meme please!
I told Kevin the meme we should do next and he didn't want to part of any other scene anymore. He wanted to be part of the audience this time.
I then asked if Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook and Taehyung if they wanted to be in the scene and they all said yes. So I explained to them about how the scene is going to go, how they have to sound and what they have to do. There were questions here and there, but in the end they all understood what exactly they had to do when the scene started.
So, I gave Nevieh that look again, to let her know to say "action".
Nevieh:ACTION!
Miracle:*Sucks teeth*
Namjoon:What's the problem?
Miracle:Math problems.
Namjoon:Oh I can help you, let me see.
I give Namjoon a piece of paper that I took out of my pocket.
Namjoon:Oh, here's an easy one. What's 6 times 3?
I shrugged my shoulders.
Namjoon:6 times 3?
Miracle:I don't know.
Namjoon:6 times 3?
Miracle:I don't-
Namjoon:6 times 3!
Miracle:I legit don't know!
Namjoon:6 3s!
Miracle:I don't know! What is it?!
Namjoon:What is it?!
3 second silence.
Namjoon:Get your mom.
Miracle:Why?
Namjoon:Jin-hyung!
Jin came walking into the scene.
Jin:What's the problem?
Namjoon:Homework!
Namjoon gives Jin the piece of paper.
Jin:What's 6 times 3?
Miracle:I don't know.
Jin:6 times 3?!
Miracle:I don't know!
Jin:What's 6 plus 6.
Miracle:Oh! 12!
Jin:Now add 6!
Miracle:I don't know! What is it?!
Jin:What is it?!?
3 second awkward silence.
Jin:Get your math teacher!
Miracle:Who?!
Jin:Yoongi-ah!
Yoongi:BOOM! WHAT!
Jin:Homework!
Jin passes the piece of paper to Yoongi.
Yoongi:I taught you this! What's 6 times 3?!
Miracle:I don't know!
Yoongi:Look if Jungkook shared Taehyung half the amount of dish soap he has and together both of them have 6 times 3 amount of dish soap how much dish soap do they have?!
Miracle:How much?!
Yoongi:How much?!?
Yoongi looks towards jungkook and taehyung who has the dish soap. He stares at their dish soap for about 7 to 8 seconds and starts counting.
Yoongi:1,2,3,4,5,6-...
As soon as we finished, Jimin and Hoseok clapped at the end.
Kevin came up to me and started petting my right arm, then all of a sudden, he stopped.
Miracle:You done?
Kevin:Your sad now.
I rolled my eyes in annoyance.
Miracle:Can you like, move 3 steps to the right, please?
Kevin:Why? You were sad.
Miracle:First of all, I was acting, and second, you said "you were sad". Meaning that I was sad before. That moment passed, so I don't know why you're still petting my right arm.
Kevin:Because I want to.
Miracle:Well I don't feel comfortable, so can you please move over.
Kevin:No
Miracle:I need my personal space, please move.
Kevin:No.
Miracle:Move!
Kevin:No.
Miracle:Move!
Kevin:No
Miracle:I NEED MY PERSONAL BUBBLE BACK, I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY BUBBLE IS, WHERE IS MY BUBBLE, I DON'T KNOW, YOU TOOK IT FROM ME!! LOOK, LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE, LIKE 12 FEET AWAY FROM ME! PLEASE!!
Kevin:Ok.
Miracle:Thank you!!
Kevin:No.
Miracle:Bruh!
Miracle's thoughts: When is he going to move. Someone please tell me.