✧* 。 HEART SHAKER 。*✧

chapter one;

✧* 。 HEART SHAKER  。*✧

||_______swearing involved_______||

━━━━━

"BITCH ARE YOU EVEN LISTENI-"

"SHHH!" the old lady behind the counter shushed you, glaring daggers to both you and your childhood friend before turning back to work as you lowered your head wide eyed.

"what the hell, (y/n)? Don't yell in the library! And I tought I told you to quit the swearing." your dear raven haired friend whisper yelled.

"Yeah yeah whatever, 'mom'. Not my fault you weren't listening to me." You pouted leaning back into the chair as you crossed your arms.

"I'm trying to study, of course I'm not listening." She flipped the page of her notebook and started to write even more notes on it.

"Oh come on, Momo! All you do is study.. Let's go stalk some cute guys! It was so fun doing that in middle school, please?" She sighed remembering those memories, closing her notebook and cleaning up the mess you both made on the table.

"Alright you dork, lead the way." She softly smiled as you shot up with excitement and grabbed her hand, running out of the library as she trailed behind you.

"Finally! I've been waiting for this day to come for so long!" you giggled like a girl as a wide smile crept up your face. "Slow down (y/n)! It's not that big of a deal!"

You stopped in the middle of the lonely halls to turn around and look at your friend. "not a big deal? it IS a big deal! You just agreed to stalk some guys! Like the old days, Momo. Don't you remember how fun it was?"

"We were kids, (y/n). And just so you know I'm laying some rules before anything. I don't want to stalk anyone, it's weird!"

you gasped in shock hearing the word 'rules' as it wasn't something you were good at following.
"R-rules?! Come on! You're not as fun as you were in middle school, you know.." you pouted, crossing your arms as she sighed at your behaviour.

"We can't just stalk people, (y/n). Know your boundaries. Now let's go. I'll tell you the rules on the way." She smiled walking past you to nowhere in particular.

"Fine fine, but let's go stalk Todoroki. You guys seem to have something going on~" You smirked as you saw her cheeks going pink. "W-we don't! Stop it, (y/n)!" She lightly punched your arm making you laugh.