Start of Everything

Characters:

Cnblue : A talented boy band in Korea. They are band with true talent in playing all sorts of instruments and are all pretty nice guys.

You: An ordinary girl who used to live in Hong Kong and studying abroad in Australia. You have no idea about all sorts of K-pop until someone pulled you into the fandom.

Jackson: Your boyfriend in Hong Kong. You two are in a good relationship despite the long distance between Hong Kong and Australia.

Victoria : Your bestfriend in Australia and you two were schoolmates and as well as roommates. You were both good friends in Hong Kong as well.

Others:
FTisland
AOA
Juniel

[Your POV]
It had been 4 years that I have studied abroad away from home. People always said that I am a Koran, but to be exact, I am a Chinese and Hong Kong is where I was born and raised. I don't bother to ask my parents about my nationality as I am quite sure about myself.
On the first boarder's dinner when I come to the school in Melbourne, people just kept saying hello to me in Korean and it is quite embarrassing telling them that I wasn't speaking Korean and I am a Chinese. Boarders in school love to watch Korean drama but I used to have no interest in it. They usually gather together and watch drama at the common area at free times. Well, I prefer watching Youtube videos and I used to love one direction since their first song "You're beautiful" is out. In the other hand, my roommate, Charlotte is a big fan of Korean idols. I could barely remember that her favourite band was cnblue, ftisland, Exo(?) . Even these names are rolling around me everyday day, I still have no interest in them. Since I get into high school, school work gets to be much heavier, I didn't get much time to relax and also fangirling over all sorts of idols.
Boarding House, 9 p.m.
"______ loooook! Oh my god they are so hotttt!" shouted Victoria. This is what she will repeat more than 10 times a day.
"Enough I am not interested at all, the deadline of the essay is tomorrow so please don't annoy me anymore." I said.
Victoria just ignored me and started playing a song from her favourite band. ......L-O-V-E Girl, L-O-V-E Girl...... Usually when Victoria plays a Korean song, it will start to irritate me. Oddly, I realize the song was quite nice and I started to sing along and move with the rhythm. But frankly, I didn't understand the lyrics but I still love the song. Victoria was quite surprised.
"Oh God! Do you love the song?"
"Yea.. What do you want..." I said.
"Comeeee! I need to teach you about the band." Charlotte smirked at me.
"NOOO, I just love their song, not the person."
"I am sure you would love them after knowing them and you would be so thankful for me."
"Alright.. Whatever you want."
Victoria tried so hard to teach me their name and all about the cnblue.
" I am gonna assess you tomorrow morning, goodnight!"
Dorm Room, 7a.m.
*A text came*
Baby, wake up! It's time for school. You are running late.
Waking up with a sweet text is the best thing ever.
Me: Yes Sir. Aren't you at school?
Jackson: Yea.
Me: Then pay attention in class. I am getting ready for class bye:)
Jackson: Bye sweetheart <3
I got up from my bed and went to get ready as well as to dress up. Victoria had waken and both of us started our daily routine.
Dinning Hall, 7:45 a.m.
"The first episode of The Heirs is outtt!" Victoria shouted aloud next to me when one of her hands was holding a bun and the other hand scrolling on her phone.
Many of the k-drama fans surrounded her and were really excited about the good news. I was annoyed as they were crowding around me and pushing me away from the table. I walked away from the crowd and try to get another seat. Victoria could finally slip away from the crowd who were surrounding her. She waved and ran to me.
"You are going to watch it with me right? One of the character is Min hyuk from cnblue! The cute and handsome one that I had shown you yesterday!"
"Yeah but exams are coming. I think I don't get time to watch it."
Victoria just give up convincing me. She is quite sure that I am not going to change my mind.
---------------------------------------------
Hello guys! The first chapter is just an introduction to the story, hope you guys will love it. It was my first time writing a fan fiction so please comment and let me know if it was good or not.