A Shock for the Earl

Ciel had always considered himself an adult. He had the mind of one, his was more superior even however, he was trapped in a prepubescent body. He had always admire Sebastian's figure. 'He's a demon so it's probably natural beauty', he thought. Wait, did he just consider Sebastian beautiful?

'It probably doesn't matter', he decided. He called for Sebastian to run his bath. While in the bath Ciel took a long look at Sebastian: water dripping from his long bangs, his nipples and firm chest were visible under his soaked shirt as well as his eyes which burned with a desire to consume your soul (which of course he did).

Ciel realised that Sebastian was incredibly handsome. When in bed he recalled the image of Sebastian. He awoke. Something was wrong 'What's happening to my penis?', he wondered, I was pointing straight up and starting to hurt.

"Sebastian!", he cried starting to worry. Sebastian rushed up to the young masters bedroom faster than should have been possible. Sebastian looked for danger "What's wrong young master?", inquired the demonic butler when he had located none.

"Call a doctor Sebastian. My penis is broken!", Ciel wailed his face panic stricken. Sebastian caught sight of the body part in question and understood everything. With the death of his father Ciel had failed to learn about what can happen when a man gets aroused.

Sebastian smirked, "Master do you want me to teach you how to solve your little problem? " 

Ciel nodded cautiously still confused as to what was happening.

[Please note that this is my first story. It has yet to be completed as I plan to do a few chapters. Please provide me with any comments and help me to improve with constructive criticism. Also I please point out any SPaG errors you can see as I do struggle in this area.]