Leave a chapter name in the comments plz.

~3rd p.o.v~
Everyone was just getting to class and everyone was about there. Everyone but Izuku. As expected, everyone started to worry because the night before they fought a new villain whose quirk was unidentified. As they fohght Deku was hit by her quirk but since it didn't seem effective no one worried about it.

~Uraraka p.o.v~
Does anyone know where Deku is?
It isn't like him to be this late to school?

~Todoroki p.o.v~
Maybe he overslept?

~Iida p.o.v~
Midoriya wouldn't do such a thing?!
Maybe he's sick or severely injured!

~3rd person p.o.v~
Then the school bell rings

~Deku p.o.v~(from the beginning)
I woke up normally like any other day and I got dress but in the process I notice how heavy my chest feels and I think my hair grew longer but I didn't worry about it. I also notice how big my clothes had gotten but I ignore that as well. I did what I did every morning and got ready for school. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face (without noticing myself in the mirror) and ate breakfast and left for school.
I took the bus since I live to far to walk.
The bus was crowded today but I was able get on.
The bus was almost to my stop when I notice my reflection of the dense windows of the bus.
"I..is that me?" I ask myself as I start to move and watch as my reflection copy.
Suddenly I feel something grop my ass..arr butt I jumped at the feeling. I turned only to see a pervert. I immediately fought back by kicking him between his legs.°₩°
I was happy to see U.A up the street. I looked at my watch only to see that I was going to be late and I'm a girl!
I sprinted down the street as fast as I could. Until I fell. I accidentally stepped on my pants legs that were way to big for me anyway. I rolled my pants leg up and continued to run. I could hear the bell ring as I dashed to Class 1-A and bust through the door while screaming "We have a problem!!!" Surprised at how I sound i start to melt onto the floor while saying, "Is that me?" "Is this how I sound?!" Awaiza suddenly appears behind me and says, "I don't remember seeing you in my class. Please head towards you assigned classroom and while your at it please stop by the nurse's office to get the correct uniform for a girl."
I standup and cowardly say, " Th...this is my class Mr.Awaiza." he glares at me making me even more afraid to look at him so I look down and say, " It's me sir. Izuku, Izuku Midoriya."

~Awaiza p.o.v~
I head to class only to find a green haired girl at the floor of my door. I have never seen her before around school and she happends to have on a guy's uniform. I approach her from behind ans say, "I don't remember seeing you in my class. Please head towards you assigned classroom and while your at it please stop by the nurse's office to get the correct uniform for a girl." I say. I seemed to have scared her. Unexpectedly she stands up and claims to be in my class. I know it wasn't true but i didn't say so i just glared at her. She seemed to notice and began to look down and started to say something else. "It's me sir. Izuku, Izuku Midoyia."
I was surprised by her comment. I  asked her if she could explain to me why she believes she's one of my best students.

~Thanks for reading this far~
Word count: 617