Finding her in the Flames

Greetings i am Aashish Sachdev , it is my first book and its Unedited so sorry for all the mistakes , i hope you all will like my book please do read , vote and comment for it :) Thankyou
@aquamarin_girl thankyou soo much for your help :)

Flame , a single thing that can burn everything around you even you and your loved ones .When I opened my eyes I was surronded by flames .I touched the nape of my neck , it was wet whether it was my blood or someone else's.I tried to stand but I was unable to move. Only 2 things were running in my mind.

"WHAT HAPPENED" and "WHERE IS ALINA".

I leaned against the wall to mantain my conherence - hearing and watching people screaming and running to save their lives.I took my phone out and started calling Alina but the call was unreachable .My worries were enhancing. Things were getting blur. Escaping from the flames unable to walk properly i was finding her , weeping because of the thought that i had lost her.

Suddenly a sound came. Are you ok?

I turned behind and saw my friend Arvind .I unconsciously replied him where is Alina and then I fell down.

I opened my eyes and i was on a bed .It was a hospital. Knock knock , i heard that sound from my hospital room's door.

I said come in .Arvind came inside with Professor Aman (Discipline incharge of My Collage). I shouted with my emotions and asked them where is Alina. They looked down feeling ashamed as if something terrible has happened.I ,with tears in my eyes begged them to tell me.

After long silence a voice came she's fine it was doctor's voice.

They were trying to make me relax and were making me realize that everything is fine but I knew that something wrong had happened.

I asked the Professor that what had happened . He simply replied it was fire that had destroyed everything.

My parents came in the hospital , my mother came and hugged me weeping after seeing me in such horrible condition.I was just thinking that how all this happened.After some bed rest i stood up and went outside finding Alina in the same hospital and then my eyes caught her , beside a transparent glass she was lying on a bed.She was just like a morphine taking every bit of pain away. I felt alive.Seeing her I recalled my memories from were it started.

Well , it was a short chapter sorry for it , but i promise the story wont make you bored , please do you vote for it.