[REVISED] The only chapter in this book. maybe.

[edited 6/9/2022]

You just got home from the grocery store.

You got out of your car and took all of your stuff from the shopping.

After you finished moving all of them into the house, you jumped to the couch and sighed.

Then, you hear your belly rumbling, indicating your hunger.

You quickly walked into the kitchen and opened your grocery bag.

You were searching for something to cook until a certain object caught your eyes.

It's the instant noodle.

You took one of the packages and start boiling the curly, yellow, and hard raw noodle.

After you finished boiling, you placed it in a bowl and fried an egg for extra topping. But in the process of doing so, the smell of the cooked noodle that hits your nose just urged you to put it in your mouth and savor it as soon as possible. Thankfully, you managed to get a grip of yourself.

After you're finished with all the cooking, you took a pair of chopsticks and walked into the living room. You turned on the TV and sat on the couch.

Then finally, you started eating the long awaited meal.

The second you place it inside your mouth, the second the taste hits your senses, you feel like you are on cloud nine.

You started eating so quick. As if you never wanted to taste anything else other than this heavenly instant noodle.

After that enlightening event, the desire to eat anything else has disappeared. You would only eat instant noodle.

For breakfast.

Lunch.

Dinner.

It's always instant noodle.

Every time you went to the grocery store, you would buy a few boxes of them at once.

After doing that for a few months, you were starting to get very overweight.

You would eat 6 times a day at the minimum and they are all instant noodles.

Your family and friends have tried to tell you to stop.

But you didn't listen.

You kept doing this for weeks. Months. Years.

It was like the love of your life. 

No, it IS the love of your life. You and instant noodle are inseparable, you would even bring one or two packages every time you go out.

It gotten to the point where your so-called "friend" Karen put you on the show "My strange addiction".

One day, you ate 20 packages of instant noodle within 20 hours that suddenly you feel so dizzy you passed out.

Fortunately, your best friend, Michelle found you laying on the floor unconscious while holding three instant noodles, about to cook them.

When she took you to the hospital, the doctor said you had obesity, cholesterol, and high blood pressure. He also said that you even almost got a heart disease, if it goes further than this.

You also have digestion issues because you wouldn't eat anything else other than instant noodles.

When your mother found out about this, she finally banned you from eating any instant noodles.

You were furious. Heartbroken. Depressed. How could she do this to you?

Instant noodle was the love of your life.

And not being able to have a taste of it again is like being tortured in hell, but even worse.

Your mother even started living in your house to make sure you weren't eating any more instant noodles.

You started eating healthy food like vegetables, meat, fruits, and others. Well, mostly because your mom made you eat them anyways.

After keeping this for months, you succeeded to go back to your normal weight and shape, and were pretty much healthy again.

But of course, instant noodle still have a dear place in your heart. Every day, you ponder over the possibility of eating them again and even having dreams of tasting your beloved once more.

2 years, 3 month and 15 days had passed since the last time you ate an instant noodle. You decided to finally take a big step.

You secretly ate instant noodle from an instant noodle booth close to your workplace. (warmindo 🗿)

The second you taste it on your tongue once more, you felt like you could finally feel happiness again. Your severe depression was instantly cured.

You've never felt happier than this moment. You started munching so fast and even moaning out loud ("mmmm!"the sound you make when a food is good. not THAT one.) that people around started staring at you with weird looks.

You've almost forgotten it's wonderful flavor, and when you were finally able to taste it for the first time in such a long time, you were no longer on cloud nine.

You were on cloud s̶i̶x̶t̶y ninety nine.

But of course, you knew you couldn't eat as freely as you used to do.

You will have to secretly buy them from the stall so your mother or anyone won't know.

Not to mention you need to keep track of your weight and health in order to avoid suspicion from anyone, so you would only eat them at least once every two days.

At last, you didn't eat them as much as you used you to back then.

Other than that, you would still eat healthy food and nobody else has noticed your forbidden love tryst.

-The End-

help i noticed this book has gain so much attention as of late,  i decided to revise it AND I CRINGED SO MUCH WTF 😭 i sincerely apologize, i wrote it on age 12 during my ď̸͉e̷̡̅m̵̠͌o̸̹̕n̴̼͗  phase 😔

anyways, im planning to write more stuff on this book so ig its not really the only chapter anymore. but it's probably gonna take so long lolll bcs im either lazy or hesitant to publish them over realizing how cringe they are.

until then, this is rey signing off. peace out.

Indomie, s̶e̶l̶e̶r̶a̶k̶u agamaku~

(indomie sponsor me pls 🙏)