Outsider

I got up for school excited about my first day. I knew I needed something fresh and cute to wear but all I could find was old jeans and a hoodie. I sighed and looked at the time I had only 10 minutes before mom was gonna take me to school. I just slid into my jeans and a cute shirts. I rushed down stairs grabbed some cereal and ate it in a rush.
"Your hair is a mess," said my mom
"Oh i forgot to do my hair and makeup!"
"Do your hair now and do your makeup in the car, ok?"
"Alright fine."
I did my hair in a tight bun and added a headband. I grabbed my makeup and book bag and ran to the car.
I did my makeup and made sure I had everything for school. I had moved this past summer and I had a new school. I got out of the car and said my goodbyes. I recognized no one and was scared no one would end up talking to me. I found my locker after searching for the longest time and the cutest guys crowded the hallway. One bumped into me shoving me against my locker.
"Sorry cutie. Are you new?"
You agreed politely and walked away. He followed you to your homeroom class.
"Girl what's your name?" he asked
"Jessie, what's yours?"
"Taylor. Your really pretty I'd love to get to know you."
"Ive got sports and school work so won't be happening anytime soon"
"Well text me when you have time cutie"
I was in shock, a hot guy game me his number.