Revealed

A/n - you're Hufflepuff, and Cedric's your best friend

You were walking in the halls when you overheard Harry,Ron,and Seamus talking. "Snape is the WORST Professor ever! He just takes points away from no reason!" "He only likes Slytherins." You heard Ron say. You stopped and looked at the boys. "He is NOT the worst!" "Well he - why are you defending the git? You're a Hufflepuff, he doesn't like you." You rolled your eyes at Seamus's words, and walked off.

Later that day you were sitting in the common room when your best friend walked in and sat next to you on the sofa. "You're upset, I can tell. Why is that?" Cedric asked. "I'm sick of people ALWAYS saying how awful Snape is." "I mean-" you interrupted him. "NO!" "Okay fine, calm down Y/N. What's buggin' you? Why are you acting like this? You've never defended a Professor before." He pointed out. "Cause he's my..." "Oh come on, I promise not to tell." He pleaded. "Fine. Snape is my father. I'm Y/N Snape." You confessed.

Cedric looked at you, shocked, sort of amused. "I never told anyone, we decided the best would be to keep it hush hush." "Oh wow...that's..yeah- wow..." You could tell he was in shock. But little did you two know, somebody was listening to your conversation. The next day in Potions, before Snape got there, Draco Malfoy stood up and had a announcement to make. "Y/N is Professor Snape's daughter!" Everyone went into shock. "Bloody hell Y/N!" Ron looked at you as you stood up.

"Yes I'm his daughter. And Malfoy, I wonder, curious, who told you this?" "Hannah Abbott of course!" Vincent Crabbe, one of Draco's buddies, spoke. Hannah went scarlet red. "I'm sorry Y/N...I - I am t-truly sorry I told him..." You smiled at the poor girl. "It's okay Abbott. I'm glad you told Malfoy, and he told the class, now I don't have to!" Just then Snape walked in. "Turn to page three ninety four. Now!" You smiled proudly. "That's my father!" Snape looked at you and smiled. Yes, a smile! Severus Snape actually SMILED. But of course, you are his daughter.