✧* 。ACCIDENTAL DEMON SUMMONING 。*✧

Chapter two;

✧* 。ACCIDENTAL DEMON SUMMONING 。*✧

||swearing and gay crushes involved||

━━━━━

"GOD, I'M TOO GAY TO EXIST

"GOD, I'M TOO GAY TO EXIST.."

You thought out loud, pressing your knees to your chest. "He was so cute oh my god- I don't even know him! But he's still cuTE I HAVE TO ASK HIM OUT UGHHGHG-"

"(y/n)?" You snapped your head at the class room's door, a wide-eyed Katsuki staring at you.

"Hey, why the fuck are you crying? Did you and that whatsherface argue again?" He hurried by your side, sitting down next to you.

"Don't call her that, Katsuki! And no, we didn't argue. It's just me arguing with myself again" you mumbled the last part, looking anywhere but your second childhood friend, Katsuki.

Everyone thought it was weird how he had a soft spot for you since he was always aggressive and not so friendly with people.

But in your eyes, he was always a softie, (Even when you two argue, and that's like 70% of the time) And the best best friend you could ever ask for. Of course, Momo was also your best friend, but Katsuki was like a brother you never had.

"What is it this time?" He asked in a rather soft quiet voice, tilting his head to take a better look at your face. You sighed again, gripping your legs with your hands.

"...I saw a cute guy in the cafeteria-" You mumbled quietly, hoping he wouldn't hear you.

But luck wasn't on your side.

"What." He deadpanned.

"I don't know what happened I just saw a cute guy and-!"

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE (Y/N) I'M GETTING TIRED OF THIS SHIT-" He got up from his position and grabbed your wrist to pull you up.

"Stop yelling, Katsubitch!" You pulled yourself up with his help and crossed your arms.

"Don't call me that!" He huffed out.

"Whatever, Katsubitc-" You got cut off as you heard familiar voices down the hall and the classroom door slightly opening.

"(y/n)! Here you are! Don't run off like that again!" Momo ran in, panting heavily and stopping in front of you.

"I'll text you later to meet up after school. Don't you dare leave me on seen again!" He growled, walking towards his seat to sit down as his group of friends came around his desk as usual.

"What? Is that why you have been ditching me?!" She crossed her arms as you slightly laughed "Heh... Maybe?"

She huffed, turning around for you to face her back. "I'm sorry! We just haven't been hanging out as much outside of school! You can come with us this time." You felt her relax as you hugged her from behind, your head laying on her shoulder. She uncrossed her arms and patted your head lightly.

"Alright, I forgive you. But I'm only coming if Bakugou is okay with it." She smiled as you squeezed her in your arms

"I'm sure he'll be fine with it. Now let's go sit down before Aizawa sensei scolds us again."

"Why the fuck is she here?!"

"What? (y/n) I told you to tell me if he wasn't okay with me being here!" She crossed her arms over her chest, making it look even bigger than it already was.

"Whoops, looks like you guys have to get along now!" You smiled, grabbing your wallet to go order drinks for you and your friends. "Hell no! I didn't agree to this!"

"Please guys, just try to get along this once... For me?" You stood up, staring at them with begging eyes. Of course, they both loved you a lot and couldn't say no.

"Whatever. Get me the usual." Katsuki mumbled leaning back on the chair. "Yeah, same for me please." You gave a thumbs-up as you left to order the usual for the both of them. Momo joined in with Katsuki as he watched people outside walk around.

In front of her was a big white window. The café they were in was small but cute, it had light pink walls with white chairs and tables, chill music softly playing in the place. It was one of your favorite places to go to. The streets on this side of the town were busy all of the time. Except, of course, the quiet café.

"Here ya go!" You placed both their cups in front of them as you smiled at your friends. You just loved smiling for no reason. That's something they loved about you. It somehow made their day better just seeing you smile.

"So, what's your name again?" Katsuki played with his straw, eyes never leaving the scenery outside. "It's Momo. You should know that by now, we are classmates after all." She sipped on her drink and looked around for her friend, not wanting to have this conversation with someone she didn't quite like as much.

"Right, whatever." He sipped his drink. 'you're doing this for (y/n).'

"GUYSSSS STOP BEING SO AWKWARD" You whined out to your friends.

"Wonder who's fault it is-"

"Shut up, Katsubitch. Now can we talk about that cute guy in the cafeteria?! I need to know more about him!"

"Oh god, here we go again with your gay crushes and shit." They both grunted out, already knowing what was about to happen next.

"I'm gonna pretend like I didn't hear that. Now, do you guys know his name or anything?" You curiously asked, leaning forward on the table.

"His name is Shinso. He and some other students came to our class yesterday. But you were sick, so you wouldn't know." Momo mentioned.

"wH-WHAT?! You gotta be kidding me..!" You crowed, scrunching your eyebrows.

"Don't skip the next time then, dumbass." Katsuki smirked, making you groan.

"Whatever. So where was I? OH, YEAH- Momo, do you know his username on Instagram?" You gushed making Momo chuckle. "Midoriya probably has it. You should ask him instead."

You quickly took your phone out of your pocket and turned it on, tapping on your Instagram app and searching up Izuku's name.

"I FOUND HIM HIS POSTS ARE SO CUTE OH MY GOD JSJSOAISJWIDJAS" You screeched out loud, jumping in your seat as you fiddled with your phone. Both of your friends looked at you in concern from the weird inhuman sound you just made.

Let's get this bread guys

P.S. I kinda rushed this chapter, sorry in advance

Word count: 1070