I

Genre: fluff ッ
Warnings: none
Word count: 580

I was looking up into the sky, next to me my girlfriend of a few months, Lottie. I was cuddling up against her whilst she had her arm around me, softly stroking my arm. She smelled like a combination of wild flowers, chocolate and - well - alcohol. We were admiring the sky whilst a party was going on next to us. It felt like we were in our own world far away from everyone else, but at the same time like we were the life of the party. Everyone was having a great time, playfully dancing around the field. But I was too tired to dance, and too drunk. I was just enjoying the time with Lottie. I probably would've fallen asleep in that field, in her arms, if she didn't get up and ask me to dance.
"Lottie,, I'm so tired... I can't dance right now!"
"Oh you're gonna have to honey! This is my song!! Please?" She added with a smirk.
I rolled my eyes but did as she said. Dancing In The Moonlight by Toploader had just come on, Lottie took my hand and whirled me around, then she grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss. We heard some stupid dorks whistle at us but we didn't care. Fetishize us, I don't care. We're having a great time nonetheless. I was admiring her beauty, her long red braids, the freckles on her face and her incredibly cute blue eyes. God, she was so beautiful! She threw her head back and laughed at the full moon above our heads, then turned her attention back to me. She pulled me closer and whispered in my ear: "do you wanna come back to my place?"
Of course I did! We somehow managed to make our way back into the city, drunk as we were, and into her apartment. I immediately threw my body on the sofa and held my head.
"Goddamn, I'm so drunk! How much did I fucking drink??"
Lottie just laughed and made her way into the bedroom. After a few minutes had passed, I followed her. She was standing by the window having a smoke. I hugged her from behind and she also gave me a cig. For a few minutes we were silently standing by the window, smoking out into the night.
"You're so hot when smoking." She broke the silence. I just smiled, blowing the smoke in her direction.
"You're hot whatever it is you're doing."
We went back to smoking in silence, then she turned round to her closet looking for a T-shirt for me to wear for the night. She threw a black AC/DC shirt in my direction, then sat down on the floor getting out of her party outfit. I was eyeing her as she was doing so (not in a creepy way), finished my cigarette and slowly walked over to her. I got down on the floor in front of her and started kissing her passionately all of a sudden. She moaned in surprise first, but then started kissing me back whilst holding my face in her soft hands. Then, she abruptly turned me around and sat on top of me. She started kissing my neck, grinding on top of me.
"One second love." She said and stopped kissing me. She got up, walked over to the record player and started playing The Doors. She threw herself on the bed and gestured for me to join her.