Will Germany sit on banana...?

It was 11:49 in the morning, the German teacher's class would start in eleven minutes.

France entered the classroom before the rest of the students. It was empty because the class would start in eleven minutes and the students usually arrive in the classroom at 12 pm, when the class starts, maybe one or two minutes before, but usually no one entered the classroom eleven minutes before. That's the reason why France entered the classroom at 11:49 in the morning, because he was sure no one would arrive in the classroom that early, so France would be alone. It was a wise desicion, because, if he had entered one or two minutes before the class started, he would not be alone. Why? Simple. 11:49 am was too early for the students to arrive. They usually arrive in the classroom at 12 pm, when the class starts, maybe one or two minutes before, but usually no one entered the classroom eleven minutes before.

But... why would France want to be alone in the classroom? Easy: his friends, Prussia and Spain, had challenged him to prank the teacher, Germany. He took a banana and some tape from his backpack, and, while giggling, taped the banana on Germany's chair. The blond teacher probably would not notice, and he would sit on the banana.

France finished to prepare his absolutely amazing prank, and he sat in his place, right next to the window.

It was already '1 or 2 min befor class am' and France's classmates began to arrive. They keept walking in the room that now smelled like teenager. Eugh. France stared at the door. Everyone was already in the classroom... everyone but Germany, their beloved teacher. Spain and Prussia sat next to their beautiful blue eyed friend.

"I see you actually did it, testículo derecho!*" Spain said, looking at the naughty banana taped in the naughty chair. "I did" France replied "But it's already class time and the teacher hasn't shown up yet. "Don't worry, he will come, he never fails to show up." The spaniard said, when he was cut off by Prussia's intense crying. The alvino was completely sad because of what he was doing... he didn't think France would actually do it. But now, his little brother, the brother Prussia had always loved and taked care of, was going to sit on a banana... the worst of tortures.

Prussia couldn't handle the guilt anymore. He was going to sit on the chair just so Germany didn't have to, even if that meant sitting on a motherfucking son of a bitch, crap banana of hell.

.
.
.

The alvino stood up

.
.
.

He began to walk to Germany's chair.

.
.
.

One foot in front of the other.

.
.
.

He was now so close to the banana, that he could feel its heavy and horny breath. The banana agressively blushed, looking at Prussia in a shy way, but also having lots of lust in its small banana eyes. The yellow fruit was trembling, the rush was raising in the room. Prussia turned around, so he could sit on the banana. He was about to do it... the little fruit was craving. It was about to come. Spain and France observed the scene, eyes wide open and hearts beating at full speed. Prussia's buttocks and the taped fruit were inches away, he was about to sit... when they all suddenly heard a very loud scream from the boys' bathroom.

It was Romano's scream.

Everyone in the classroom were now silently, trying to listen to what was happening. Spain was the only one to stand up and run to the bathroom, to see why his beloved senpai was screaming.

"Romano! What happens!? Are you okay?" He said right before slamming the door open, but... when he looked into the bathroom, he instantly got shook. It was just unbeliavable

*Testículo derecho: "Friend of mine" in spanish.