The beginning

I struggle to get out of the mans grip as he pins me to the ground and tries to rip at my clothes, I'm starting to get tired but I continue to move to make it harder and stall until someone walks past the ally or hears one of my strangled muffled screams. But of course no one will, this is such an abandoned part of town. The only things happening here are Fricken drug deals, i was alone. I was only here to visit my mothers grave in the old cemetery about half a mile from this ally that I have been pulled into by a huge man at least 6,5 and fricken built like the hulk, I haven't gotten a good look at him yet but he has long greasy black hair and dark eyes. 
I know no ones going to hear me scream and even if they did I'm this part of town I doubt anyone would care but I still kept screaming maybe from the fear of maybe the hope that someone would come and rescue me, but I knew I had to focused on freeing myself, I could only rely on myself as usual. In desperation I used all the force I could muster which wasn't that much since I was quite small standing at 5,2 and 110 pounds but I managed to push him Of enough to roll sideways and get to my feet. I stomp on his jewels for good measure and start to back away.
The man just jumps to his feet and starts to laugh this hysterical sinister laugh that made my skin crawl, he looked absolutely crazy like this was fun, a game to him and it scared me even more, I knew I had to get out of there soon or I was as good as dead.
I run as fast as I can down the ally trying to get as far away from the phyco as I can, I can hear his laughter and deep pants growing louder and closer so I did the only think I could think of, picked up a lid to a trash can and throw it behind me at the man hoping to hit his ankles and take him out but to my luck he swiftly caught the lid and threw at my legs causing me to tumble down in pain, the man jumped on me and pinned me down again, I was physically and mentally exhausted and I was so scared I though I would die of a heart attack before this guy could kill me. Still squirming trying to get out of his grip when he started to move his hands toward my shorts and start to tug them down, I was majorly panicking I knew I was running out of time but I also became furious how dare he put his hands on me, I push with all my force and the man went flying backwards around 5 meters I freeze in shock. Did I do that?. I try to make sense of what my tiny body had just done, But before I could come up with a reasonable explanation on how whatever the heck just happened, happened the man got up and started screaming at me.
"Beast"
"What are you"
"Your a monster"
"I fucking kill you"
Are all things he continued to scream at me, he sounded scared which confused me How could I scare him so what I pushed him of and he went a bit far, crazy weird and unnatural but it was probably just the adrenaline and survival instincts but how did that make me a monster. The man continues to scream and inch closer which was my cue to leave, I turn and start jogging down the ally, but when I look back to see the man sitting cross legged on the floor mumbling something I couldn't recognise, he looked more insane than he did before which made me shiver. When I exited the ally I was still jogging and The few people around where looking at me in either shock or horror,  I couldn't understand but when I finally stopped I caught a glimpse of my reflection in an old arcade window I understood why people where staring and why the man was so scared because I now to was scared, scared of myself ?