I'm grateful

‌Pacing faster my heart was desperately waiting to jolt up with lust with every thought that birth out in my mind when he will enter this mahogany lifeless penthouse , hence it's decorated but it feels off , it needs his presence like me. I'm laying on the bed waiting for Henry to come from his 4 week shooting which was so hard for me to bear but somehow I managed to go through this fierce separation, sometimes I think that I might get addicted to his voice and touch and I know by now, I am. He is my drug, his soul gives me life I can't lie about that. I heard a low rattling of entrance door opening and my heart clenched inside my chest, it was hearting at the pace impossible for me to handle. With each ounce of strength I had in my legs accompanied by my fragile heart I step out of the room and I see him, my love smiling as he makes his way to me and I felt so calm , so fresh and so happy so see his face the crinkles carved out by his eyes when he smiled and all I do was to rush upto him . I paced up and hugged him with all the life that I had in me. He lifted me up , for me to wrap my legs around his waist which his one of his favourite things I do. I bury my face over his shoulder and I struggle not to cry because of the longing I had.i missed him so much for now that it's hard to hold back tears , I lifted my heavy head and looked his eyes , before I could process anything his lips crashed on mine, his l ips moved in sync with mine , he invaded my mouth turning his head in different direction. My heart was thumping you in my chest ready to explode ,I could feel his passion, his longing exaggerating from his kiss and he went deeper to and explored deeper , the moment was so eternal . I was now erect to the wall while his hips were moving over my bottom in the anticipating rhythm, "I miss you" he says all breathless and turned on " I miss you more" I say admist exchanging our breathe , that's all it took for him to fill my mouth again with his lips.

Ps: like .. comment..loveeee❤️