You need to take a break Hyung ☕️ 🔞

Changbin is the one of the producers of StrayKids which means he mainly spends his time in the JYP studio producing songs. He usually does it with 3racha but today he was all by himself, in the recording room with nothing but a coffee to keep him going.

His boyfriend Hyunjin kept spamming his phone with texts about how much he misses him

His boyfriend Hyunjin kept spamming his phone with texts about how much he misses him. Changbin can be just as needy as Hyunjin as they can both be domineering towards each other. Right now hyunjin was being very needy and changbin just told him to talk to the other members while he was working but hyunjin wasn't having it, he wanted changbin now not later. So hyunjin was going to come to the studio to see him.

Changbin started working on the next album on the computer, mixing different parts together to test different sounds out. He then got a knock at the door assuming it was Han or BangChan so he kept his eyes on the computer but he felt a hand tap his broad shoulders, he turned round and it was his Hyunjin wearing a black hoodie, headband and sweatpants.

 He then got a knock at the door assuming it was Han or BangChan so he kept his eyes on the computer but he felt a hand tap his broad shoulders, he turned round and it was his Hyunjin wearing a black hoodie, headband and sweatpants

He looked absolutely stunning, he must've been practicing with the others. Now that hyunjin is here there was no way changbin was going to be able to concentrate.

"Baby I told you to stay at the dorm." Changbin said making hyunjin look sad. "I really needed to see you hyung... please can I just sit with you?" Changbin thought about it for a moment "Okey then but only if you're quiet." Hyunjin smiled happily and sat on the sofa behind his boyfriend "so what are you working on?" Hyunjin asked curiously. Changbin replied bleakly "the new album." Hyunjin said "well make sure to give me more lines in the next title track. I barely got anything in Levanter!" Changbin closed his eyes and sighed "that was Hans idea not mine. I told you that jinnie remember?" Hyunjin just sighed and stopped trying to make conversation.

It's been about 5 minutes and hyunjin started to become impatient, he went into his bag and got a pack of gum. He tried to open it quietly but he was making a lot of rustling noises, he finally got a piece and started chewing quite loudly without realising. He then started tapping on the arm of the sofa. "HYUNJIN!"

Hyunjins eyes widen to see a very pissed off changbin in the swivel chair. Hyunjin realised how loud he was being and apologised, Hyunjin thought Changbin was spending a lot of time on the computer so he stood up and came over to the desk putting his gum in the trash and placed his hand on the olders shoulder "you need to take a break Hyung." Hyunjin said worriedly making Changbin scoff "that's not gonna work I'm afraid jinnie." Hyunjin looked confused, Changbin noticed and said "don't play dumb, I know you're trying to distract me with your flirting." Hyunjin looked offended "I'm not flirting I'm just worried about you binnie..."

Hyunjin straddled Changbin in the swivel chair, making Changbin lick his lips a bit. "Please take a break?" Hyunjin asked with wide eyes. Changbin couldn't resist hyunjins beautiful face "Fine, you win baby... come here." Hyunjin was then pulled towards changbin so that there was no space between the two making their lips squash together. Hyunjin was really needy for changbin so hyunjin used his tongue on Changbins lips

Making Changbin needy too, he grabbed hyunjins hips and moved them back and forth on his crotch so that hyunjin was grinding on Changbin

Making Changbin needy too, he grabbed hyunjins hips and moved them back and forth on his crotch so that hyunjin was grinding on Changbin. Things got pretty heated until the rest of 3racha came through the door making the twos heated session come to a halt. "This doesn't look like hard work Changbin." Said BangChan, hyunjin held onto Changbin and put his face in the crook of his neck, not wanting to leave. Changbin carried hyunjin out of the room and took hyunjins bag with him, he shut the studio door and put hyunjin down. "We will continue this when I come back to the dorm baby boy... now go back and put on something pretty for me okey?" Changbin said making hyunjin blush, he pulled him in for one last kiss "if you touch yourself you're getting punished." Hyunjin giggled mischievously and walked away....

Once hyunjin left Changbin thought
'He is going to be the death of me'

THE END

Hey~ I started a HyunBin book because there isn't a lot of stories about them and I think they're so cute together. Sorry I haven't updated a lot for a while, I haven't
really been in the mood for writing but I hope I'll get back into it soon!

(Also I'll take any requests you have for one shot ideas, please send me some) 💙💙💙