𝐈

[A/N:]

Hey, y'all! I rewrote these chapters because I felt like Peter deserved better :)

Thank you for sticking with this story two years later! 

This fic is inspired by the comics! + Peter is 28 y/o in this!

Happy endings for all! Hope you enjoy, thanks for reading!

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Finally, my love, we have him," Venom purred in the distance, Peter felt like his eyes were glued shut, and couldn't open them for the life of him. He was so cold, darkness wrapping around him like a blanket. He couldn't remember the events leading up to him being in this situation, tied down with Venom's voice booming in his head. Now that he thought about it, there was a sharp throbbing sensation in the back of his head that wouldn't go away. Peter tried moving, grunting when he couldn't. Something was holding him back, a slimy tendril, that wrapped around his waist and stopped him from moving an inch. Ugh, Venom.

It had been just another night, swinging around the city searching for a crime to stop. Peter had helped out a few civilians before he ran into Venom. Slimy, and threatening as Venom was in full form, grabbing a civilian by the neck. Unbeknownst to Peter, Venom and Eddie had worked together to bait and trap him. And once Peter had safely gotten the civilian out of the way of the bonded brats, Peter did his best to take them down. After a few swift hits to the black goo, Peter had thought that he was doing pretty good. Until the tag team threw the 28-year-old into a brick wall. Peter's head was spinning as black dots entered his vision. He honestly couldn't tell if it was the beginning of a concussion or Venom's tendrils invading his vision.

Peter had woken up to Venom's dark voice speaking to him. "Morning little spider, sleep well?" Venom cooed mockingly. Peter scowled hearing the Symbiote taunting him so close to his body. Peter couldn't see where he was, so he just shook his head frantically trying to get away from the voice that was echoing in his skull. Peter could hear Eddie's soothing voice somewhere, "Look at him, so compliant for us, isn't he?" Eddie whispered. The damp cloth was removed from his eyes and Peter painfully, pried his eyes open, preparing himself for the horror he was going to witness.

Surprisingly, there was no horror. He was in the back of some sort of car. His hands were bound behind his back, and his mouth gagged with some sort of cotton fabric. Peter was laying on his side looking to the front of the car, where Eddie sat in the passenger seat. Peter looked down at his stomach, frantic when the tendril he envisioned was so close to him. Usually, when a bad guy knocked him out, Peter woke up in some sort of lair or warehouse. The back of a car was new.

"Good morning, spidey," Venom purred, having more of his unique tendrils making their way to the back of the car, wrapping around Peter's hips and tying him down to the backseat. Peter squirmed, uncomfortable and nervous about what the duo's grand plan for him was. Peter saw Eddie reach out to Venom, who was sitting in the driver's seat. Peter was itching to speak. So why all the theatrics? Why not just kill me when I'm knocked out? What is their plan? Why do this?

 "...BECAUSE SPIDERLING." Peter froze in horror, did Venom hear his thoughts? The monstrosity of black mass could read his mind? What else could Venom do?