ᴘʀɪᴏʀ ᴛᴏ.

ɴᴏᴛᴇs

Just to give you an idea of what this fic has in store, here are some notes and things to know.

- The story will go back and forth between season 4 & 6 through flashbacks which will be under a dashed line in brackets. When the dash appears again, the flashback is over. Some flashbacks will be before the show to display a backstory on original characters if needed.

- If there's three dashes with no brackets, there's a note

- There are currently two main original characters in the story, Milwau and Cori which are two grounders from Trishanakru. More about them will be further down.

- If anything is inaccurate with the show, I'm so sorry and please feel free to inform me. However, there will be things I've changed to better suit my story as in Echo and Bellamy are not a couple, but have simply had a few one night stands in the Ring that never developed further.

- Another thing I'm changing in the show just to revolve it more around my character, when season six occurs, she is woken up after the show's main characters viewed Monty's videos.

- So from what we know in the show, grounders don't really have last names or they aren't ever mentioned. I decided to give Milwau a last name at least and its based off the season of which she was found, summer, since she isn't technically born into the Trishana Clan. So her full name would be Milwau Sontom and not Milwau kom trishanakru as other grounders would have been. I came up with this idea from watching Game of Thrones because people call Dany, Daenerys Stormborn for basically being born during a bad storm..

---

Now here is some information on the two main original characters without giving away too much:

Both Milwau and Cori are from the Trishana Clan, which is located in the Glowing Forest. They are a brother and sister duo, Cori is older by six years. In the years of the clans, he was a warrior and during the 6 years in the bunker he taught Milwau how to fight or at least protect herself. Even though she underwent training, Milwau wasn't a warrior or guard in the bunker instead she was a healer alongside Jackson and Abby. 
In season four, Milwau would be 18 and Cori is 24. When they get out, Milwau is now 24 and Cori is 30. After the bunker is open, Milwau sticks to being a healer when Wonkru marches to Shadow Valley, but her brother goes to the battle.
Despite being brother and sister, their looks are not consistent. Milwau is naturally pale and has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Cori has dirty blonde hair and is naturally tan. They have an obvious height difference, but that's to be expected due to Milwau being 6 years younger.

---

And without further ado, the story begins in the next chapter with a little prologue. I hope you guys enjoy this story and feel free to ask questions here and help out with information regarding the show and anything I may have skipped over. Take note that this is my first t100 fic and I am trying my best to be as accurate as possible with everything.