1

It was just the two of us on the roof talking and smoking a little but honestly, things have been a bit crazy lately ever since Maria decided to go 'Living la vida loca' and it was driving Marcus crazy. "Marcus calm down, we can't have you spiraling out of control too", I say as he finally stops pacing back and forth and looks into my eyes. "Maria's Bi-polar". "She's what!" He stuttered. "Yeah. And it is totally treatable but the problem is she isn't treating it which is why you need to do something about it.". He just looked shocked, did she honestly not tell this dude? "Son of a bitch" He muttered to himself. "What can I do? How long has she been off her pills? Jesus... How did I get myself into this shit?" The last sentence he said to himself but I heard every word. "Of course you make this about you". "To be honest, this is about me. Its about us and of course I'm worried about her." When he said that, I couldn't help but shift my body a little and roll my eyes. "But that's not the reason your mad at me, is it?" He says as he begins to walk closer to me until we are one feet apart. Everything around us just stops and it feels like there is nothing but us in this world. It's like we're in our own little bubble and we can't help but move closer to each other like, the Earth's gravity is pulling us towards each other. It was perfect. Suddenly, something felt wrong. In the corner of my eye, I see a sharp object fly and I catch it just as it grazes Marcus' cheek and he screamed "Fuck!". He turns to see the person and of course he goes after them. Why couldn't we just be in our little bubble for a little longer? That's why I just cant have anything because nothing really lasts. I followed him and all I saw was Marcus throw the person in black onto the floor and it revealed someone who shouldn't have let themselves get caught... Maria. "What the fuck?" He screamed. Maria just looked crazy as hell and was uttering some crazy ass things. She tried to say that I was going to steal him, please. I didn't do a thing. I honestly thought he was just going to forgive her and she was going to try fuck him so I turned around and started to walk away from this mess. Marcus then grabbed my arm and turned me to look at him. I look behind him to see that Maria has gone. "I'm sorry, you know she didn't mean what she did or the things she said.". "Yes she did and she's smart. She knew I wouldn't let anything happen to you." "And whys that? Is it because you have feelings for me?". I wanted to just knock him out and run but I'm tired of losing everything I care about. I don't wanna lose him too. "Why the fuck does it matter hero? You're with Maria" I say lightly smacking his hand off my wrist. "It fucking matters because I'm not with Maria anymore. I never wanted to be with her, you should know that better than anyone." He said looking straight into my eyes. It was like that moment again. In our own perfect little bubble trying to repeat itself again. "Since you first told me that I didn't have to be alone, you were always there to protect me and you actually made me feel happy. Saya, this might not be what you wanted but you are my first choice and you always will be no matter what because I'm not leaving you." Ugh those eyes. How could I not be in love with him? As much as I saved him, he saved me too. "Marcus. I think I love you and you're my first choice too". Earth's gravity started pulling us towards each other again and we slowly kissed underneath the stars in this deadly place. One little kiss turned into me pulling his hair and him giving me love bites all over my neck. Then it turned into us taking off our clothes and Marcus pulling me on top of him and him saying something that I'll never forget. We then made love like crazy until the crack of dawn. Nothing could've made me this happy. No one makes me happy like him.