In Peace May You Rest

Jimin, Park Jimin to be exact was the name of the boy in a room surrounded by white walls. They were padded, hard but soft enough to keep him from doing serious damage to himself. He sat on the floor struggling to get out of the straight jacket he had to wear for misbehaving earlier that day. Screaming profanity at the gaurds.

"You sick bastards better let me out this shithole!." outside the door they laughed at jimin, sickening they were for doing it.

Jimin swore to make them pay...

After having enough of the humiliation and disrespect that was given to him for the past couple of hours he settled in the middle of the room. Sweat dripped from the tips of his hair on to the floor beneath him. There the boy stood just looking up at the blaring lights above.

' I don't deserve to be here.' Jimin thought to himself.

Many would say otherwise.

Everyone that had a part in Jimin's life thought sending him to an asylum was going to straighten him out. It only made jimin much worse than what he already was.

The lights turned off leaving jimin in the dark alone with the murderous thoughts in his mind. Felt as if he was wearing a blindfold for he couldn't see a damn thing. The boy's eyes landed on the light coming from under the door where he also saw shadows from the gaurds feet. As he walked closer to the door focusing his glare at the light he heard cries and screams coming from down the hallway.

Music to his ears and jimin wanted to hear more.

A dark chuckle slipped past Jimin's lips and it grew louder as he pressed his head against the door. It eventually caught the attention of one of the gaurds slightly getting annoyed by the laughter.

"Shut the fuck up in there!." The gaurd shouted then banged his fist on the door as a warning.

Jimin's head bolted off of the door then smirked at the so called warning and finally stopped chuckling.

" I have to use the bathroom." The boy said backing away from the door into the corner of the room to hide in the shadows.

The sound of keys jiggling was heard and the lock was now unlocked.

The gaurd looked around the room not seeing anything but padded walls and jimin's straight jacket that somehow ended up on the floor.

He stood in the middle of the room where the patient stood earlier confused and irritated. All of a sudden the door behind slammed shut and left him in the dark then slow footsteps were heard.

"Get on the ground and don't make a fucking move..."

Silence

He reached for the walkie on the right side of his chest to call for backup but stopped after hearing heavy breathing.

Jimin grabbed the man by his throat and laughed maniacally as he began to choke him.

"May you rest in peace bitch..."

A/N
Hey I'm finally back I missed you guys but Aye i said I was changing this shit around because the first try was complete ass. Let me know how you like the remake so far though. I love y'all