prologue

Hazel, the spirited daughter of the legendary Peter Pan, had always possessed an adventurous heart. Just like her father, she had a deep-seated love for the unknown and the courage to explore it. This adventurous spirit was complemented by a compassionate heart, a characteristic she had inherited from her father. Her compassion was as vast as the Neverland itself. It was this compassion that led her to act in the secrecy of the night.

Packing a basket full of fresh foods, a rarity in The Isle of The Lost, she embarked on a daring act. Under the cover of the night, she crossed the border using the remote she 'borrowed', her heart pounding with the thrill and risk of the clandestine mission. The moon cast long shadows as she quietly made a decent distance inside and placed the basket on the ground. She offered a silent prayer, hoping that her small act of kindness would reach those who needed it most in this desolate land. But what she didn't realize was that she wasn't alone. In the secret of the night, unseen by her, a pair of watchful eyes followed her every move.

Harry Hook, the son of her father's arch-nemesis, was the one observing her. He had been lurking in the shadows when he spotted her. Intrigued by her actions, he watched as she left a basket full of food and retreated. This unexpected act coming from the daughter of his father's enemy piqued his interest.

As Hazel retreated back into the barrier, the silence of the night was broken only by the rustle of her cloak against the wind, Harry was surprised when he saw her exit the magic wall.

Harry Hook, still hidden in the darkness, watched as Hazel disappeared into the night. He was left curious. This was not the behavior he expected from the daughter of Peter Pan, his father's sworn enemy. It was a moment that began to change his perception of her. The lines of rivalry that had been drawn by their fathers were starting to blur in his mind. This act of kindness had ignited a spark of curiosity in him. Who was this girl really?

In the quiet of the night, the daughter of Peter Pan had unknowingly sown the seeds of change. Little did she know that her actions were being watched, and that they would set in motion a series of events that would challenge the very foundations of The Isle of The Lost.

In the wake of her departure, Harry Hook emerged from his hiding, his eyes fixated on the basket. He moved cautiously, intrigued by this mysterious act of charity. As he lifted the cover off the cover bit of basket , the sight of fresh breads and fruits surprised him. These were luxuries, even in Neverland, and yet here they were, left in the open for the less fortunate.

Confusion clouded his mind. Hazel, the daughter of Peter Pan, his family's sworn enemy, was nothing like he had imagined. Her actions were contrasting the stories he had grown up hearing about their rivalry. Harry found himself lost in thought, questioning everything he thought he knew.

As the dawn approached, Harry made a decision. He would keep an eye on Hazel, try to understand her better. Perhaps, just perhaps, they weren't as different as their fathers wanted them to believe. With this newfound resolve, Harry disappeared into the breaking dawn, ready to face a day that held more questions than answers.

As the sun rose over The Isle of The Lost, it marked the beginning of a new chapter, one filled with uncertainty, questioning old animosities, and the potential for an unexpected alliance.

Now, the daughter of Peter Pan and the son of Captain Hook were bound by a shared curiosity and a series of questions that were yet to be answered. As the day broke, they were both set on a path that would challenge their beliefs, make them question the tales they had grown up hearing, and possibly bring about a change that would shape the future of The Isle of The Lost.