❞If you watch the night sky, remember, we'll look at the same stars.❝

It's been a while so I'm trying to remember it all. To remember my first thoughts when I first met you... it's really been a while, huh? 

I gladly remember your first words to me. I remember clearly how you walked into our school kitchen, in which I just polished a few wine glasses, your hair still colored in blond, smirking brightly as you chuckled a cheeky "Hey sexy lady." 

At first I thought you might have mistaken me with someone else, one of the girls you always laugh in class with. But you just kept on talking and honestly, I was so confused about the fact that you just talked to me, that I really can't remember any of your following words. 

I always watched you laugh or talk with other people during class or in our break. I always listened to your words when you said something and all of it fascinated me so much, that I couldn't bring myself to look away. 

If you only would have noticed it back then, maybe things would have develop faster between us. 

But maybe they wouldn't have. And maybe it's better this way, who knows? Maybe everything was perfect just like it was. 

Do you remember the first time we went out together? 

No? 

Good, because neither do I. But I know, that our friendship grew in a pretty short time. We started talking a lot and hang out after school with our friends. 
We started laughing at jokes we made up, we started sitting next to each other in class breaks, we started calling each other nicknames and we started touching each others hands and sometimes even hit each others butts, bursting out in laughter afterwards. 

We started to fall for each other, fall for each other like two friends can. 

And now you are the one. 

You are the one who I let hold my hand in public, who I let kiss my cheek, call me cute names even though I really hate cute names. 

You are the one who I would let everything fall out of my hand to come to you if you needed me. You are the one who makes me laugh so much my stomach hurts and my eyes fill up with tears. You are the fucking only one who I think it's okay if you would see me cry. And shit, you know how much I hate crying and definitely never let them see my tears.  

We started to create our own thing - walking through our beautiful city until we reached our favorite Starbucks, buying each other coffee, cakes and muffins. We sat there for hours, because it always took you ages until you emptied your drink and I always rolled my eyes, because I finished half an hour before you (no joke). 

Remembering our topics, most of them were about Kpop, my love towards Wonho and your struggle to find out who your ultimate bias is. We were shipping each other with random people, like your father (😂) or Kpop Idols we'll never ever meet in our whole lifetime.