Adventure Awaits!

Heya everyone, thanks for stopping by, but before you enjoy the story here are a few important notes for new readers.💖

(Y/N): Your Name

(H/C): Hair Color

(E/C): Eye Color

(S/C): Skin color

Please note that this story is still being corrected and edited to perfection, if there is an issue with grammar or diction I will most likely reread and go over anything that I have missed to fix it ASAP. Again, this is a draft and mistakes are expected to be made! I'm not perfect, well almost perfect. 😉💖

Those are the basics, if you have any questions feel free to pm me or comment!

(Y/N) sighed briefly with pleasure and took a step out of the warm, yet very busy airport of Detroit. Small sprinkles of rain dappled her face as she raised her head to gaze at the grey monotone sky. Her eyes squinting with displeasure as golden rays of sun peaked from the clouds, violating her sight. (Y/N) reached into her hand bag and pulled out a pink polka dotted umbrella, raising it above her head to shelter her skin from the rain. She smiled as her black high heels clicked upon the cold cement side walk, water splashing them ever so slightly as she sauntered towards the nearest cab driver. The model raised her hand, smiling as a tall man stepped out of the yellow car. He greeted her welcomingly while continuing to take her bags into the trunk of the vehicle. (Y/N) noticed a small blue ring on the side of his head, and touched her lips with excitement. 

"I can't believe that it's an actual android, how fascinating!"

She thought to herself while silently examining its movements and beginning to crawl into the cab. The driver turned its head to meet her gaze, asking where she wanted to go, so she gave him the address of Hank Anderson's police station. Thoughts began to whirl through (Y/N)'s mind as the driver accelerated and began to race through the streets of the big city. The concrete jungle enticed the celebrity as she watched the busy people bustling through the wild maze that is Detroit. (Y/N) silently wondered to herself how her father would react to meeting her for the first time. She didn't know anything about him, the man that was called Hank Anderson is a complete enigma to her, but even so she hoped that he would be excited to see her face. She wanted to know everything about him, his hobbies, interests, favorite foods, and many many other facts. Her stomach churned with nervousness and she laughed to herself uncomfortably as her stomach gurgled in displeasure. (Y/N) was not only excited about meeting her father, she was also excited to start her new modeling gigs with Victoria Secrete, SMPLFD, Gucci, and other famous brands. She was, after all, a very recognizable name and face when not undercover. The cab slowly came to a stop as (Y/N) gazed in awe at the police station that stood before her. She smiled with enthusiasm and stepped out of the car, the driver handing her her bags as she straightened herself out. She brushed her luminous (H/C) hair from her face, and patted the sides of her beige coat, ridding it of any wrinkles. The driver bid her a-due and hopped back inside the shelter of his car, the vehicle spitting puffs of black exhaust as it sped away. (Y/N) sighed with nervousness, anxiety brewing in the pits of her stomach. 

"What if he isn't happy to see me, what if he doesn't want to jump back into my life, what if-" 

She shook her head briefly, clearing the negative thoughts from her head, and began to walk into the building. She opened the large doors and told the attendant at the front desk that she wanted to see Lieutenant Anderson. The attendant smiled and happily pointed into the main room where all the police men where at work. The air smelled of cheap instant coffee and musty old donuts. It wasn't the most pleasant of smells but it was nostalgic to her in a sense. She observed the rows of desks silently, men stopping to stare at her ever so often. In the corner of her eyes she saw many women giggle with excitement as they stared at her. She ignored the attention and stopped when her eyes caught a plaque on someone's desk that said "Hank Anderson." 

"Bingo!!" 

(Y/N) smiled as she sat down in the chair that aligned with the desk, she thought it would be fine since Hank hadn't arrived to work yet. Multiple files of what looked to be unorganized cases spread across the tiny table. She curiously ran her finger along the surface of what seemed to be her fathers laptop, small post-it notes as well as pictures of case murders and evidence aiding in the investigation lined the walls of his office space. 

"He seems to be dedicated to his work."

(Y/N) thought. Her eyes soon traveled over to the desk that sat conjoined to Hanks desk. The name plaque read "Connor", no last name. She tilted her head in confusion and stood up to observe his desk further. It was pretty much empty, with organized envelopes and short notes. There was, however, a small photo of a dog that sat in the left corner of his desk. She smiled to herself as a voice soon caught her attention. 

"And who the fuck are you?"

2 be continued!!

I will develop the MC's personality more in the next chapter, this chapter was more about setting the scene sort of thing. Chapter 2 will be much more exciting! I'll try and update tomorrow or Thursday♥︎