~Part 1~

My alarm went off, signaling the end of my sleep. And as i knew, school today. A new school, new country, fresh start. I brushed my h/c hair out of my face. And wiped my face as i sat up and shared a glance to the clock. So i have an hour and thirty minutes to get ready for school? Seems good, i thought as i began to sit up. I stretched my legs as i began my day, yawning as i kicked my legs and stood on the carpeted floor. I let out a slight groan as i walked to my draws, grabbing my clothes as i held them close to me. I turned, and began my way to the door. Opening the door i saw my older sister rush into the bathroom

"HEY! I NEED A SHOWER!" I growled as i stomped my foot. Calm.

"no, i need one" She replied back as i grunted, dropping my clothes on the floor as i turned and sighed.

"Bitch" I muttered as i grabbed my bag and chucked it down the stairs, landing on my sisters.

"Hah, crushed lunch!" I yelled as i walked back into my room. My sister s/n letting out a mumble as i sat on my bed. I began to look around.

"My cigs!" i let out a gasp as i grabbed them and held them close, as well as the lighter.

You get ready ect. I dont wanna go into detail about how i get ready so uh, yeah sorry.

My feet hit the pavement, my shoes the only thing from freedom (Apart from the clothes ehe).

"SUHDEFEUEH" I yelped as i stretched and my sister started walking. I sighed, jogging lightly to catch up with her.

"Are you nervous?" She questioned as she looked at me.

"No, i know i wont make any friends" I replied honestly as we began nearing a group of people. Our attentions diverting to the group, of girls. And a, tall, man.

"JoJo"

"JoJo!"

I let out a grunt as the annoying girls started talking.

"They seem annoying" I mumble to my sister as she smiles and nods her head in agreement.

"SHUT UP! YOU ARE ANNOYING ME!"

I looked forward, what jerk said that!? I looked at a rather very tall man, beautiful. But seems his beauty encases his jerkiness.

"Jesus, i would need ear plug-" I looked at my sister who was blushing... "Uhh...S/n??????"

"Wait here y/n im gonna follow!"

all for today cos im lazy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff