An Inconvenience Store

Hilda sat at the register using her pink acrylic nails to tap against the surface of her new red iPhone 11. She had just got it this morning from her brother as a gift, and was happily showing it off throughout the whole day. As she was scrolling through her twitter to see what her classmate were up to, she was suddenly interrupted by a rude "AHEM!"

When she looked up she saw an ugly woman in a magenta dress, with a blue scarf that did not match. Her nose was obviously botched from plastic surgery, and her wig looked unwashed. "Do you work here?" she demanded.

Hilda looked down at her Red Walgreens polo, and ugly beige khakis. "I guess"

"Well you dont seem busy to me, so can you ring me up?" The old woman nastily snarled.

Hilda rolled her eyes before ringing up the woman's items, it was just some contouring kit. Hilda was trying to hold back laughter. "Trying to fix that nose." she said under her breath

"I HEARD THAT" The old woman yelled back "HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY NOSE, I AM THE PRISTESS OF DAEIWN, ILL HAVE YOU KNOW I HAVE 100,00 TWITTER FOLLOWERS, AND I HAVE ALSO LIVED HERE FOR 20 YEARS. ILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE"

The woman angrily stormed out, but as she was about to leave through the doors Hilda happily replied "Have a nice day!"

Hilda smirked, she hates dealing with customers but at least now she could relax and do nothing. 

She immediately picked up her phone and to check out twitter. "Awwwwwwww!" she exclaimed immediately retweeting Mariannes tweet about horses.