Healing Touch - 1

Back Story: Dr Ishani says sorry to Dr Sid and warns Dr Rishab.  All the junior doctors plan to visit Dr. Sid's home for Ganpathi pooja. Dr. Ishani feels happy on meeting Dr Sid's mother. Though she doesn't like to be touched by any other person she likes when Sid's mother (gayathri..iam giving name for reference ) feeds her & hugs her.  Sid happens to take care of her so that others don't touch her ( more for her comfort).  Just then Asha fights with goons & ishani also happens to fight with them & Sid is oblivious to this situation & playing with Kids. 

At Sid's Chawl:

Please remember the look of all the doctors .. same as it is...

 One of the goon takes Ishani's Dupatta  and proceeds towards her. And there Naman, rahil & Sam struggle to save both the girls.  That goons are about to touch Ishani  and just then Sid appears before them and says;

Sid: arey! Bhai Do not bother them.. Today is a Ganpathi's day. so please leave..

Ishani: Dr Sid! are u insane ? why are requesting them ? they misbehaved with Asha & with me and now u are requesting them.

Goon: Arey! this girl has lot of audacity to speak like that.. i'll not leave her ...

Sid: Places his hand on him & gently pushes him aside and says Bhai! leave her na .. I am sorry .. on behalf of her ...  please..

Goon: no! we want her right now.. she has to  dance with us..

Sid: (in mind) i think i have to fight now ..what a situation first i have to fight u & then i have to treat u...(speaks out) OK ..So let me do some rehearsal before her.. and starts fighting them.. by then..Others also join and fight them...

In midst of fight , sid happens to  help Ishani , so that none touches her while actually he being very close to her.. Gerua ...only music plays as bgm...she feels a different kind sensation with his touch.. at last she happens to hide her face on Sid's chest.. & Sid comforting her saying nothing!!!

Just then Gappu mama comes with kids & other Chawl members  and chases goons .. 

Goons run away from there..(angrily).. Sid & Ishani gets themselves separated..  In fight Sid & other boys get hurt.  After this Ishani feels little drowsy & was about to fall , just then Dr. Sid holds her. She gains her consciousness. Gerua ...only music plays as bgm...

 Sid gives her dupatta  but it is torn. bgm continues...He covers her with that..  He asks everyone to visit his home. so that they can fresh up & go.

So they all visit Sid's home. Ishani gets surprised seeing his home. As soon as they enter, Gayathri gets shocked seeing them.. They explain her what happened and she takes gappu mama inside...Asha & Ishani start treating their wounds ( boys were hurt due to the fight). 

Ishani first dresses Sam's wounds . Asha tends to Naman's wounds. Sid treats Rahil. Just then Ishani happen to see a wound on Sid's hand. She promptly  catches his hand and starts treating..

Just then Gayathri also sees the wound & before she can approach him.. Ishani catches his hand starts saying...

Ishani: are u crazy ? ur hand is bleeding! first u get treated before treating others.. 

Sid: ok ok! Dr. Ishani.

Ishani: Why did u fight ? U can simply talk and finish the matter na!! See how deep the cut is!! Oh ..No....! Iam Cleaning!! Wait dont worry ...Sit! 

Sid: Are u insane? 

Ishani: What? .....Why are u scolding me now?

Sid: I mean first u scolded when iam talking with them for not fighting & now u r scolding me for fighting !!! Seriously!!! are u ok!!

All laugh at Ishani... for this...

Ishani: (fumbling) I mean i got scared at that time.. but.. but u should fight in way u  dont get hurt...OK..So this is ur mistake.. (not looking into his eyes...& treating his wound) 

 Sid: Seriously! So u mean I should ask those goons like.. Bhai! Please beat me slow & dont hurt me ..because Dr. Ishani doesn't want me to get hurt... 

Gayathri smiles at her innocence...!

Ishani: Very funny!! U should know to protect ur self first..

Sid: Well! But u were my Priority at that time.. Ok.. (She just stares at him after listening this remembering how he took her protecting from everyone's touch) Gerua ...only music plays as bgm...Dr. Ishani ..DR. ISHANI....! (comes to reality) what happened!!

Ishani: let me complete dressing ur wound. dont disturb me...

Gayathri gets happy looking at them caring for each other.  Just then the chawl kids come there & say

Kid 1: Arey ! this is something new... we saw Sid bhaiyya treating others & see he is getting treated by this Didi..

Kid 2: are u also a big doctor like Bhaiyya?

Sid: Oh! she is bigger doctor than me...! Infact all of  my friends are bigger doctors .. U know.. 

Kid 3: so u wont take fees na.. i mean  same like Sid bhaiyya..! Every week he treats chawl people for free...

Ishani stares realizing how generous Sid is & smiles..

Just then Gayathri asks kids to leave as they are tired & says:

Gayathri: achha! beta.. eat something na .. its already evening!!

Asha: No! aunty ji.. Me, Naman& Sam ate at mela .. we ate bajjis, laddu, Modak & Golgappa...(naman signs her to stop)

Sam: No! aunty we are fine.. actually Ishani didint had anything except prasaad! 

Asha: This babydoll doesnt eat out na .. !! 

Naman (to Asha): Oyy.. Madammm! Chale.. lets go..

Asha: Aunty ji we shall leave...

Ishani: wait iam also coming..

Gayathri: Where are u going ? U wait for sometime.. u didint had food na.. i'll feed u ok..

Ishani was happy hearing & was about to agree ..but just then

Sid: No Maa! He asks others to leave & says...she doesnt like all this .. I'll take her out & make her eat something .

Gayathri : Also drop her home safely.. OK!!

Ishani was disappointed for some reason & given an angry glare to Sid. Sid doesnt understand anything..

Ishani was about to leave just then gayathri comes & cleans her face & hands with wet cloth like a mother doing it to her child..She feels emotional .. Ishani feels emotional... Gayathri also gives her one of her dupatta (not so new one).. to her as her dupatta is torn...  Saying 

Gayathri: u r going out right.. it is not good to go like that.. & see ur face.. u didnt even clean it ..it is all coloured... u r just like this Sid...She Completes cleaning & signs like now perfect...

Sid panics seeing this thinking that she might not like it.. but he is surprised to see Ishani accepting it... HIS mom pins dupatta to her dress & what Ishani does next makes Sid's jaw drop!!!

She just hugs his mom's dupatta tightly to her & takes blessings from her .. Gayathri blesses her.. Seeing this kind of Ishani is  new to him.. but he just smiles ( with .. Whoa! this is new kind of expression) & both start from there.. 

They complete  their dinner & start towards ishani's home.. Sid finds Ishani to be more happy today... Just then Sid gets call from Rahil , saying that he reached his PG . also Asha msgs Ishani that she also reached her PG & others also msged Sid that they reached to their PGs.

Ishani then insists Sid to leave from there she can manage . But Sid doesnt agree... 

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

End of one shot ...lets see what happens in next Shot .. Please vote & comment...

PREVIEW:  Ishani  tensed & crying badly holding Wounded Sid... somewhere on the Road...