Tirnanoc and Neo-Victoria

STORY ENTRY:

DAY 1;

I woke up to the sounds of sirens going off this morning. It wasn't pleasant. As I went to check what was going on, I saw a human shoot the baker just down the street. I was shocked by this and closed the curtains. I immediately packed my sister and I's stuff  then left. We went off to seek safety from what was now going to be a forever lasting war. When it went quiet I slowly opened the back door and ran over to our bunker that leads to the train station. "Whats going on?" My sister asked. "Just plug your ears and stay quiet okay?" I said as we crept through the tunnel. Just then the ground shook. "ALL FAE MUST COME OUT AND COME ALONG WITH US. NOW." at this point I knew we couldn't go back to the surface and be safe. They'd kill us all. I couldn't let that happen to Mila and I. We are all that's left of the family after the last time humans invaded. They keep picking us off one by one until there is no more unnatural creatures left. We got to the train station and it was packed with faeries, pucks, and trows. We were about to buy a ticket when someone shouted, "HUMANS!" that sent everyone into panic. Everybody went every which way. Mila got swept up into the crowd and I started to panic now as well. "MILA!" I started to yell frantically. "MILA!" I shouted as i just barely heard a response. "MI'KHAIL! HELP M-PFFF!"  I suddenly seen her being grabbed by a human. "NO! LET MY SISTER GO!" I shouted as I started to cry. They put a bag over her head and as she struggled for air, i felt something come over me. The sudden erge to kill. Her body went limp and that's when I know. They killed her. "NO! YOU KILLED MY SISTER! MY BABY SISTER! YOU KILLED HER!" My vision went red and then I blacked out.

DAY 2;

I woke up In a cage of some sort.

I heard the door open and I immediately stood up. A male figure walked over to the door. "Good evening." He said. He pulled a stool In front of the cage. "Why..." I said ever so softly. "Excuse me? Can you speak up please. I'm afraid I cannot hear you." He said in a kind voice. He sounded....different...from the other humans. His voice was not filled with pity, anger, disgust or anything like that. I almost felt bad for me about to yell at him. But he is a human too. He's probably hiding those emotions as actors do when on stage.

"Why did you kill her..." I mumbled. "I'm still afraid I can't hear you." The human repeated once more. "WHY?! WHY....Why did you kill my baby sister...she was only 5....she wasn't supposed to die so soon." I said as I wiped the ever lasting tears in my eyes and curled up on the metal bed of some sort. "Really I shouldn't be doing this but," the man started as he opened the cell door, "come. I'm gonna get you outta here. Okay?" As he opened the gate I saw his features. He is attractive but I cannot love another man. Let alone a human.

He reached for me and I flinched. "It's okay. I promise I won't hurt you." He smiled. I slowly and hesitantly took his hand. He was warm. I haven't felt warm in weeks. Me and my sister had to wrap ourselves in very thin sheets and keep each other warm. "You are very cold." He stated. "They took everything from us and only left us with very thin sheets to keep us warm." I responded. The males frowned. "Oh." Was all he said. He pulled me to my feet and gave me his jacket. It was a little big on me but I liked it.

"Arent you gonna be cold? It is autumn afterall." I questioned. "No no. I'll be fine." He says with a big smile. "Might I ask what your name is sir?" I asked the taller, possibly older male. "Oh. Right. My name is Dr. Parks. Isaac Parks." He responded as we snuck around the corner and out a back door. I seem to be going through those a lot lately.

"Why are you being so kind to me Dr.Parks?" I asked in a hushed manner. "Call me Isaac. And I just think it's unfair how the other humans treat you. I own a little city just outside of tirnanoc. It's called neo-Victoria. Many faeries, pucks, and trows are already there." He explained. "Now it's my turn to ask questions." He stated. "Go ahead." I said back. "What is your name and how old are you?" He said as he pushed me back against a brick wall. "What're you-" my sentence was cut off as Isaac puts his hand over my mouth and a few soldiers pass by.