Broken

Your 20. The love of your life is leaving you and you don't know why.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"Why do you have to leave..?" Troye whispers, as Tyler pulls him closer. Tyler wraps his arms around Troyes shoulders, burying his head in Troyes chest, trying to suppress tears. But they still come.

Troye leans down into the hug, resting his head on Tyler's shoulder. "I'm gonna miss you, Tilly." Troye whispers, forcing everything meaningful into his voice.

"I'll miss you too, Timtam." Tyler says, meaning it all. Troye let's out a whimper, and Tyler pulls away from the hug and cups Troye's cheek. Troye didn't make eye contact with him, looking anywhere but Tyler's eyes.

Tyler gets up on this tip toes and gestures for Troye to lean down a bit so they were eye to eye.

"Sweetheart, its alright. Remember," Tyler whispers calmingly, bringing his nose to Troye's in an Eskimo kiss. Troye's bright blue eyes are wide with sadness, making Tyler's heart pang.

"We'll always be together, don't you worry." Tyler sings quietly, "I'll always be by your side, don't you worry."

Troye hums, giving in to Tyler's musical message. He sings, "the circle will never end... I know that we'll meet again..."

The tears are flowing now. Troye
and Tyler finish the song while crying.

"We'll always be together, don't you worry..."

As song ends, Tyler leans in and attaches his lips to Troye's. It's a slow, passionate, and painful kiss, each boy showing their emotions.

This would be their last kiss.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Troye would spend the next eight years wondering where Tyler went.

Every night, Troye cries. At the beginning of waiting for Tyler because he can't wait for him to come back, and later on in the wait because he has no hope of seeing Tyler again.

Troye cries out, begging. "What did I do to deserve this!" he screams out to no one in particular. Tears roll down his cheeks like they do every night. "I want my Tilly!" he cries, and then quieter, "I want my Tilly..." Sobs take over his ability to speak clearly, and his screaming turns to blubbering.

"Tilly!" he screams, "You said we would always be together!"

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Troye is not doing well. As time goes by, he falls further and further in to his anti-Tyler depression. He doesn't speak to anybody, instead, he locks himself up in his room, leaving him to cry about missing his Tilly.

Troyes heart is braking.

But there are priorities, and Troye needs his Nutella. Oh and other food too.

So poor Troye, who rarely sees sunlight, hops into his car and takes the short drive to the Market Basket. He parks his car and walks into the store.

Troye doesn't plan on buying much food, so he grabs a basket instead of a carriage. He then makes his way toward the spreads section on a hunt for his Nutella.

As he reaches the aisle, he notices its empty, except for a person at the other end, leaning down to get something from a bottom self.

Troye grabs the largest container of Nutella can buy, and turns to walk down the other end of the aisle where the other person is.

He didn't get far.

The person at the end of the aisle stood less than 15 feet away, so now, Troye could see his face.

Troye let out a startled gasp, his eyes widening and already tearing up. He knew that face. That was the face he dreamed about every night. The face he could never forget.

Tyler.

Troye drops his Nutella, and Tyler looks up quizzically at him.

But Troye is long gone. He runs full speed at Tyler, throwing his arms around him. Troye feels hands on his back.

He suddenly is pushed off.

"Hello?" Tyler asks, looking at Troye in surprise.

"Its me, you back and oh my god I love you." Troye rambles, tears rolling down his cheeks. Tyler's eyes widen.

"I was.." he whispers, and then louder, "Um... Who are you?"

Troye freezes, looking down at Tyler. His mouth hangs open, startled by Tyler.

"Troye Sivan..." he says, "Your boyfriend." Troye goes on full on panic mode when Tyler's face shows no recognition.

"Tilly.. Stop this it isn't funny. You remember me.. stop it." Troye's voice rises with panic. Tyler's eyes are sad, "Sorry, kid. Maybe you've got the wrong Tyler."

Troye shakes his head, "No! Stop the game, Ty. You remember me! You have to!" Troye's voice raises, a new wave of tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Tilly, no, I've waiting way to long for this moment! Stop!" he screams at a confused looking Tyler, who takes a step back.

"Your name is Tyler Oakley and your favorite color is a subtle aqua in the afternoon and you love YouTube and you love to dye your hair and you love ranch dressing and Mean Girls..." Troye couldn't stop, with every word he broke even more. Tyler didn't remember him.

"..and you suck at Mario cart and you call me Timtam and.. you love me. You love me Tilly! You LOVE me!" Troye cries, "You love me, you love me.."

Every time Troye speaks, he sinks further to the floor.

"We'll always be together..."

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Talk about an emotional rollarcoaster! It's 6:30 in the morning, woke up an hour ago to write this. I hope you didn't hate it. This is my first time writing
- sad things
- a one shot
- in the third person, present tense
I really hope you guys enjoyed this. Care to leave some feedback for my next stories?
ILY!

Sent from my iPod