Day 1: 12/05/18

To the Top

I woke up; my eyes flashed through a dark room with a distant light, I layed in an awkward position with my soft grey hair clumped, I knew nothing but my name how to walk and how to talk. I saw a thin figure, he was tall compared to me almost like a giant. I noticed his clothing with a purple stripe across the black garb that connects with a strange almost skirt-like design but it's only on the side with the stripe. The clan garb has a logo of CirtraX clan.

I got up, feeling the dust under my feet, I started to walk to the door. I saw a hallway with a black carpet and a purple curvy design. I walked through the hallway, looking confused.

I kept walking until I heard voices, these voices signaled that there was an argument. I did not really understand what the argument was about, but that was fine because I was a newly made level.

I saw a hard demon with dark green hair and, grey eyes. He wears the garb that the cirtrax clan uses except it is white instead of black and an Insane who did not seem to look like any of the levels I knew, he had curly icy hair with dark blue eyes. This insane also wore a different garb than I expected with a red suit with three yellow stripes as the collar and yellow sleeves. 

"Your opinion on Technical warfare sucks." Said the one wearing the white garb.

"You think greed is the best." Said the one wearing the red suit.

They pushed and grabbed each other. The hard demon aimed his fist at the Insane's face. "Without me, the economy will collapse!" He said as he punched the Insane in the face.

The insane was knocked back a bit. He had punch marks and a small amount of blood. "I know that inefficient sending and funding for useless things like any normal leader would do would crush the economy but you need to give your levels more free will." He stated.

The Hard demon made a fist. "Free will does not mean anything if your levels are barbaric and violence heavy." He said firmly.

The insane level shook. "B-b-but... w-" He started

"We descend from generic levels, the most barbaric level there is." The Hard demon interrupted.

I walked up to them before their argument could get more intense and destroy clan property. "Stop, why are y-" I started

"Because he is a destroyer of free will and he-" The insane started but he couldn't say his words because the hard demon covered his mouth.

"Because of one of the levels in DanZmen clan insulted me because I'm 'Too Lanky for the Union' and I'm clearly not, they are just idiots and he's a supporter of DanZmen clan so I called for him to eat, he got nothing but rotten leaves." He told.

The Insane level bit on the hard demon's hand. "Energy Intolerance is trying to betray the union!" He called.

I didn't really understand this bogus, this political talk. I saw the same thin figure I saw when I first woke up. He was doing clan duties as normal until he saw the drama. He walked to me, "Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Impulse Drop." He introduced.

"And who are these levels arguing over here?" I asked.

"Oh, the hard demon is Omnir Release while the Insane is Energy Intolerance but he likes you to call him Intolerance." Impulse Drop answered.

"What clan is are they from? What difficulty will I be?" I threw my thoughts out.

"Omnir Release is from CirtraX clan, the same clan you are from and Intolerance is from Distortt clan. You will be an Insane, the 9 star insane to be exact just like Intolerance." Impulse Drop said.