=1=

Zodiac's POV

I awoke to the sound of a woman's voice yelling at me to wake up. As i opened my eyes, a tall female was rushing around the room collecting what she needed for first period. Her long, white hair was braided up into a bun. She had a black dress that reached below the knee, a gray jean jacket and black boots.  She slung her backpack over her shoulder, frantically zipping it.

"Wake the hell up Zo, first period starts in ten minutes!" Thomasin barked at me.

The realization set in when i looked at the wall clock in the middle of our dorm. I jumped up, wide eyed and dashed to the closet. I tore a red jacket, black tanktop, and black shorts off their hangers and rushed to the bathroom.

I brushed through my long, red hair and braided it into two seperate sides. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and hurriedly put on my clothes. I ran back to our dorm room and quickly put on gray converse and slung my backpack over my shoulder.

"Do we still have time to grab coffee at the cafeteria?" i asked her, out of breath.

"It depends how fast we can run!" She replied.

We exited the dorm and ran down the flight of stairs, cutting past every monster trying to head to the cafe for breakfast. As we approached the small green building, we saw that there were two monsters waiting in line. Score!

We got in line, retrieved our orders, amd payed with only 4 minutes left to get to class. I was lucky that we both had first period together. As we entered the writing 1A classroom, the tardy alarm went off.

As usual, the teacher wasn't in class yet but there was a writing prompt on the board. Nobody ever really did the classwork unless the teacher was there because we all feared him. That merciless fucker would stick you in iso if you didnt turn in your work on time.

The class period consisted of me throwing insults at the douchebag football players in the back, and sipping my coffee. The teacher wasn't there all period. Dismissal bell rang and i packed up my stuff to leave. I walked down the flight of stairs behind the stairs to the ballroom and turned left down a hallway. There was Chemistry.