What's next?

I woke up that next morning, I smiled as I looked over at Morgan sleeping peacefully next to me, I slung my feet of the bed and stretched.

I walked to Valerie's room and she was laying down in her crib sleeping, she must have heard me coming because her beautiful blue eyes fluttered open, "Hey babygirl." I smiled as I grabbed her and cradled her in my arms as I walked to the kitchen to make some coffee.

I was sitting on the couch with Valarie in my arms when Morgan came walking down the hall, his sweatpants hanging off his waist, "You're up early." He smiled. I nodded "I made you some coffee before you go."

He smiled and grabbed his coffee, he walked over and kissed me and Valerie on the head before going to take a shower, about thirty minutes later he came out dressed.

"Bye my two babygirls." He smiles as he hugged me and grabbed his stuff, he walked out and got into the car, I stared down at the ring in my finger and started to tear up while smiling, "I love you Derek."
-

Morgan was on his way to work, about thirty minutes away when his phone rang.

"Hello?" He answered

"Hello Derek...We haven't spoken in a while." A familiar voice growled.

"Stop calling me." He snarled.

"I like that big ring you got your wife...it would be a shame if someone snatched it off that pretty hand of hers." He snarled with a deep laugh.

Morgan was furious "I'm not gonna warn you again...come near my family and I'll kill you...without hesitation." He snarled back, even angrier.

He heard the man laugh "You can't stop me Morgan...I'm smarter than you and you know it...if you want me dead so bad why don't you come get me?" Morgan didn't reply.

"That's what I though agent Morgan...I'll be in touch...Bye-Bye." He hung up.

Morgan sighed and pulled into the parking lot of the BAU. He walked in and sat at his desk, a head raised over his desk and smiled "Good morning, JJ." He smiled looking up from his work,

She smiled back "hows married life?" She asked looking around his desk, he nodded "Amazing." He sighed. "Just Perfect."

Sorry that I haven't posted in a long time, I've been working on other stories and I've been trying to update as much as possible, I'm truly sorry for the short chapter! ❤️❤️💙💙