Introduction

Hello!!! My name is Jesalynn Martinez I'm 28 years old with four beautiful children three daughter and one son, my oldest daughter Princess Martinez is 15 years old I had her at 13 and my son Jerquis Martinez is 14 years old had him at 14, my son and daughter has the same dad which is my mother husband after my father left us, her boyfriend took advantage of me when I was 13 and 14 impregnated me twice but she never believed me she kicked me out when I was pregnant with my son and never spoke to me again, my middle daughter Shariah Martinez is 11 years old had her when I was 17 in junior high school by my ex boyfriend and my youngest Jazmend is 10 years old had her at 18 senior year of school, Sharia and Jazmend has the same father but he and I are no longer together he decide college freshman year he was to young to be a dad and wanted to stay live his life so he left me in the kids, I'm light skin with light green hazel eyes and long brown faux locs hair, 5'4 and a waitress at Last Chance Diner.

Hi!!! My name is Maraellette Anderson I am 29 years old with three kids, I have two girls and one boy, my oldest daughter Magical Anderson is 5 year old I had her at 24, my son Mordell Anderson is 4 years old had him at 25 and my baby girl Marcie Anderson is 7 months well I just had her a couple months ago, all my kids has the same father we is currently not together no more but he still do for them I gave all my kids my last name because he didn't want them to have his last name but I ain't tripping fuck him, I'm a yellow bone with light grey eyes and long black straight hair, I'm 5'5 thick with a nice shape, and I'm the head stripper at Deuces Entertainment Lounge, I make hella bands at night so my kids don't go without or me I do what I have to do for my babies simple.

Wad up!!! My name is Anjawon King I'm 30 years old, I have six kids three girls and three boys all by the same women my once childhood lover but she moved away after my last son was born to be with a another man so now I don't see my kids or talk to them because she won't allow me to be quite frankly I don't even know where she moved try to track her down numerous of times but it's like she just fell from the face of earth hopefully one day my kids reach out to me I hate feeling like I'm a disgraceful father which I'm not I will laid down my life for my kids mane, my daughters are 15, 14, and 13, my sons are 12,11, and 10 yeah they are a year apart what can I say I bust heavy and she was extremely fertile, I'm light skin with Hazel eyes and a low black waves haircut 5'10 with mustache and chin hair, I bought of my ears pierced and I own two hottest strip clubs in Pomona California, Deuces Entrainment Lounge and Black Rhinestone Enterpriser.